Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger beats up whitey a football game he doesn’t defend his self

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
i wonder what was going on prior to the first punch being thrown. ive noticed that mayonigger normies like to talk tough but shit their pants when they get exactly what theyr asking for

We need the vkings of old to put the fear of the white man back into the other races, especially negroes.

i wonder what was going on prior to the first punch being thrown. ive noticed that mayonigger normies like to talk tough but shit their pants when they get exactly what theyr asking for
Thats the alpha coping redpill males usually.

After the video of the white whores attacking the black dude and him retaliating, but race baiters snipping the first part out to spread bullshit makes me very hesitant to trust any of these kinds of videos tbh.

niggers are impulsive. one of the number one expressions of low IQ is impulsivity.

at any moment they can just snap

its best to avoid niggers as much as possible