Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Nigger beats up white normie on train

The guy didn’t want to sign the delivery package, so the fadex guy had to beat it out of him.

Nigger wanted to ask for the time, but couldn't find the words.

Just nigger things, Chico. They truly belong in zoos n shiet, mang

The guy didn’t want to sign the delivery package, so the fadex guy had to beat it out of him.

Nah the white normie most likely racially abused the nigger by calling him a “dumb nigger slave”. The nigger just reacted in self-defence.

There has to be a way for the nigger to be the victim in this scenario, I can’t imagine a reality where niggers are the criminals who belong to gangs and follow the “hood life”, the nigger just has to be the victim here in some way….

white Normie also has no shoes on jfl

Niggers being niggers.

white Normie also has no shoes on jfl

White normie was probably some homeless bum sleeping on the train. I bet he didn’t even pay the train fare.

The nigger did the right thing by beating up that white trash, this is reparations for white colonialism and slavery, more will come! Whiteys need to pay for the sins of their forefathers.

Based. It looked like the black guy was losing at first, but his incredible perspecacity kept him in the fight. He knew there was no way the white boy could keep up with negro stamina, so he kept fighting. This oppressive demon was no match against the strength of Jesus (who was black btw. Revalation 1:14, 15), at his back.

Also JFL at fighting a FedEx worker. Caucusoids don't actually do physical labor so you probably don't understand that the black man's already superior muscles and stamina are being trained every day while you sit at a desk writing articles for Buzzfeed or some faggot shit. LOL stupid whitey.

Last edited:
it's annoying me that the FedEx guy isnt landing harder hits like i know its possible

Surprised that he didn’t use neck lock, kek

Why do niggers always have such brute strength? When i did martial arts every nigger was unbelievably strong, even the skinny ones

Why do niggers always have such brute strength? When i did martial arts every nigger was unbelievably strong, even the skinny ones
Cuz black men do it better.

I wish I was there. I woulda helped him beat dat witeboi ASS

Jfl at american (((subways)))

This is a bit old. I think the white guy bumped into the nigger with his bike, and being a typical low IQ nigger, he thought the white guy did it on purpose, and demanded an apology. The nigger didn't like the white guy's apology, so the fight broke out.

Honestly, I think the bike barely brushed him, but niggers actively look for trouble and try to squeeze racism out of every situation. This was a daily occurrence in middle and high school with them

I hope the nigger got fired by fedex

Based negro taking a shit on that cumskin.

Just Amerimutt things:feelsjuice:

This is a bit old. I think the white guy bumped into the nigger with his bike, and being a typical low IQ nigger, he thought the white guy did it on purpose, and demanded an apology. The nigger didn't like the white guy's apology, so the fight broke out.

Honestly, I think the bike barely brushed him, but niggers actively look for trouble and try to squeeze racism out of every situation. This was a daily occurrence in middle and high school with them

I hope the nigger got fired by fedex
Lol this is how whites behaved before being cucked.

honor culture vs dignity culture

Blacks are physically stronger than every other ethnicity but generally dumber too. Think jock v nerd.
Higher T level, thicker bones supporting more muscle mass, an allele (dna thing) that is tempered towards aggression & more explosive energy thanks to genetic difference.

Nah the white normie most likely racially abused the nigger by calling him a “dumb nigger slave”. The nigger just reacted in self-defence.

There has to be a way for the nigger to be the victim in this scenario, I can’t imagine a reality where niggers are the criminals who belong to gangs and follow the “hood life”, the nigger just has to be the victim here in some way….
He is the victim. He was just following fadex company policy.

You have never heard of black genetics? Oh wow. Lmao.

That cracker hold a beating is what the nigga thought with glee whilst drinking some henny & coke on a nice summer's day in Chicongo

"He said sorry"

He probably said weird shit but I'm not gonna form my judgement on it

I don't know what happened

nonsence post

there are whites who can fight for real . This video just shows some white soy getting cucked.

It's called lynching.

Coward spectators cant even do a thing

It seems the race mixing is going well

fight gorilla GIF

I don't really feel yall niggas, I feel like Shaq, I Sha-kill yall niggas!

I prefer videos where niggers are the ones that get bested. Sick of them always thinking they own the place