Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger assaults 3 white women

Did you liked diablo immortal ?

They relaxed.

Why are blacks like this

Based, and probably schizo

toilets are weak as shit,water is wet

got what they fucking deserve :feelsdevil:

I somewhat feel sorry for them, I want to see a video of a white man beating a black foid for once

They will still give him a pass no matter what.

Guarantee you if that was an Asian dude, there would be headlines all over literally saying, "Asian man attacks three women" but since the perp was black, you would have no idea he was black. It would say, there are no descriptions, or suspect was described as a man in his 40s.

This is American society in a nutshell.

I can't feel sorry for them. How could one feel sorry?

Kek...imagine if a white man attacked 3 black foids....it would be nonstop weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth from the MSM

I somewhat feel sorry for them, I want to see a video of a white man beating a black foid for once
Disgusting thought

You feel sorry for people who make your life shit ?

These 3 women are highly likely to call you virgin loser and being roastie

Based nigger

Toilets get what they deserve. Most probably they support BLM:panties:

Based niggers. Lifefuel:feelsLSD:

:hax: Nice someday I too will go Like this guy on every women who rejected me. Will be beating the shit of those Fuckholes. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Guarantee you if that was an Asian dude, there would be headlines all over literally saying, "Asian man attacks three women" but since the perp was black, you would have no idea he was black. It would say, there are no descriptions, or suspect was described as a man in his 40s.

Would never happen since Asian men are law abiding and non violent. Asians have lower violent crime rates than whites and definitely than blacks.

They didn't give him a pass. Wtf are you on about?!

They all supported BLM (probably) anyway so who cares lol
Even if that was not the case, I couldn't feel sorry for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back