Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL niggas really do be like this

I've never believed in "Interracial Legitimacy".

Niggers be taking everyones women. Piss me off loweky like keep to ur own women fucking bitches.

I view all femoids as malicious. However...I strongly dislike the vanity of White femoids.

The way he said it:feelskek:

What a faggot :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

JFL

Imagine rolling around pretending you're a hardened thug, then the whole street sees this video. Street cred instantly down to 0%.

She should have been beaten the moment he saw the camera.

Niggers be taking everyones women. Piss me off loweky like keep to ur own women fucking bitches.
As a blackcel, I understand your frustration. Mix-raced couples always weirded me out. You also have to understand that sheboons are the least attractive women. I think this is the reason you see so many black men date out.

Last edited:
That was actually hilarious

As a blackcel, I understand your frustration. Mix-raced couples always weirded me out. You also have to understand that sheboons are the least attractive women. I think this is the reason you see so many black men date out.
Nah I don't think they are least attractive. They just don't take care of themselves enough. They smoke weed get pregnant and do so many drugs at such a young age. They are also in us overweight af. They can be better than Asians and curry at times if they just be in shape and not dirty.

Nah I don't think they are least attractive. They just don't take care of themselves enough. They smoke weed get pregnant and do so many drugs at such a young age. They are also in us overweight af. They can be better than Asians and curry at times if they just be in shape and not dirty.
The black community in america is pretty dysfunctional because the traditional family doesn’t exist there. The Black community has been destroyed by feminism and jim-crow style legislation that required men to be out of their families lives to be eligible for welfare. What you’re seeing from black women today is a symptom of all that.

The black community in america is pretty dysfunctional because the traditional family doesn’t exist there. The Black community has been destroyed by feminism and jim-crow style legislation that required men to be out of their families lives to be eligible for welfare. What you’re seeing from black women today is a symptom of all that.
Also the drugs that the cia totally didn't put to inner city blacks and whites for totally not funding wars in middle east for saudi and israel. Also becuase of the welfare state and single motherthood thery have kids wihtout father who more likley to do violent crime and got to prision yet this is blamed on police and not the women. Never does this fuckin country blame the women for bad choices for fucks sake.

DBD76BDB C68D 4B93 B758 E4C2FA31D635

Also the drugs that the cia totally didn't put to inner city blacks and whites for totally not funding wars in middle east for saudi and israel. Also becuase of the welfare state and single motherthood thery have kids wihtout father who more likley to do violent crime and got to prision yet this is blamed on police and not the women. Never does this fuckin country blame the women for bad choices for fucks sake.
I don’t see the black community being functional again for a very long time. Rlly sucks tbh but it’s good to see people who are aware of the problem.

I don’t see the black community being functional again for a very long time. Rlly sucks tbh but it’s good to see people who are aware of the problem.
Honestly black do it to themselves by enriching wrst of their culture like rapper and gangabngers. Also blacks birth rate is as low as whites in america suprisingly so there will be no black or white only mexicans if biden is retarded. lol fuck my life i havte being here.

ok this was hilarious :feelskek:

Guaranteed, if video not fake, she wound up with an eye matching him. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshehe:

You will have to provide evidence or this is just a baseless claim:ping:
I'll let you slide with "baseless" claims for now :feelssus: