Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Niggas converting to Islam but crying they can't get married to arabs/south Asians

H

helloissame

Greycel
Every other black Muslim guy seems to moan about this cos they don't want their own ugly bitches but thankfully Muslims dont give a fuck and tell them to stick with their own jfl

I wish I could get a black wife

I know niggers are low IQ, but a nigger who converts to Islam is legit braindead. So many sures in the Quran that goes against niggers

Every other black Muslim guy seems to moan about this cos they don't want their own ugly bitches but thankfully Muslims dont give a fuck and tell them to stick with their own jfl

Most Black Muslim men I know in the Netherlands tend to get White Christian wives or other non-Black Muslima's.

if ur white passing and not a complete manlet u may be able to get one. just perhaps not the one you'd want....

I often see Black toilets with White males shorter than them. It's not uncommon for Black toilets to be 6'5 here, yet they always get the 5'11 White guys or the 6'7+ Black guys, height matters less if you're White.

alas no arab wife to beat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back