Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NIGGA INCELTV FUCK THOSE WHO IMPROVE FOR WHOREZ

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Worst video so far with shittiest takes, i agree that we shouldn't self improve for looksmatch foids but then he proceeds to worship them like some simp...

JUST LOOK AT THIS PATHETIC FAT GREY HAIRED BALD COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!! MR CHRISTOPHER KONONOVITCH MOGS THIS PIECE OF SHIT TO HELL AND BACK (IN VIDEO GAME)
ACHEJLEM that's in jewish

Watch 18:06 FUCK TOILETS I WANNA SKIN HER ALIVE POKE EYES AND PUT IN EYE SOCKETS WASP NESTS!!!! @Sneir

fucking based !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: (in video game)
SHE FUCKIN EARNS MILLIONS FOR JUST EXISTING FOR FUCK SAKE WHEN I NEED TO WORK IN GULAG

Worst video so far with shittiest takes, i agree that we shouldn't self improve for looksmatch foids but then he proceeds to worship them like some simp...
Where did he? Put timeline

bro im not gonna rewatch this whole video but he just puts women on pedestal worships them like we dont even deserve to be in their presence JFL
Okay I am watching it will see

bro im not gonna rewatch this whole video but he just puts women on pedestal worships them like we dont even deserve to be in their presence JFL
I watched to the end. Maybe it sounds like that. From what he said I understand that TOILETS CLAIM we don't deserve to be near them and he laughs from men who don't want to admit it.

Of course fuck toilets

I think he was talking about all the advantages foids have in society and going through self improvement and work to try to an average or looksmatched foid puts them on a pedestal and contributes to them being way higher up in society than an average/looksmatched male