Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nig steals money from Workplace bank vault and bragged about his money online, gets caught

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

Diversity is our strength!!

Court documents state that Henderson was hired by Wells Fargo in April 2019 to guard their cash vault, and on at least 18 occasions, he stole cash from deposits made by bank customers stored in the vault.

Henderson allegedly started pocketing relatively small amounts of money just two months into his employment without getting caught,
On June 12th, he allegedly took $446, and a week later, he allegedly pocketed another $200.
Two days after that, the indictment alleges he stole $411, and from there, the amount and frequency of the thefts quickly escalated as he gained more confidence.

By the end of June, he had already allegedly stolen close to $2,000. In July, his takings rose to $19,000 with $8,100 coming from just one day’s haul.
He eclipsed that amount with an $8,700 theft on July 10th, the indictment said, and five days later, he set yet another one-day high by stealing $13,450.
During that time, prosecutors said Henderson would make regular deposits through an ATM near his job, with most of the transactions involving large amounts of $50 and $100 bills.
he was not so good at covering it up because not only did he post photos on social media, prosecutors said he deposited some of the stolen money in an ATM near the bank. :feelshaha:

The indictment also points to a photo of Henderson with a white Mercedes. In the caption of a photo of him holding a stack of bills, Henderson wrote: “I make it look easy but this shyt really a PROCESS.”

He could face decades behind bars if he’s found guilty.

Last edited:
the most stupid cunt I have ever heard about.

Why almost every random black thug looks like a male model?
God I wish I was born black.

People like him can't help themselves.
Some would believe it's because of his race but most people are the same.
Like those bragging fucking jbs then they got caught.

What a fucking-

What a fucking idiot.

That be photoshop! He innocent! :feelstastyman:

Society is merely a festival of stupidity.

Yikes, so racist! DIZ Y U INkWeLL :soy: :soy: :soy:

based nig but low IQ

We dindu nuffin

he will probably get the max sentence for this non violent crime. what a dumbass
Why almost every random black thug looks like a male model?
God I wish I was born black.
he will come out of prison a meeks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back