Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NICKISNOTGREEN IS A GODDAMN SISSY LIBERAL FAGGOT TATTLETALE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiCB5sruRCk

asdfkl;jadslkfjadskfjakl;jf;lakjf

FUCK

Everything about him, is a Gen Z stereotype of a faggot sissy tattletale that's only good for reporting to authorities and deplatforming other dudes for mainstream clout and defend crazy white bitches,

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS WORMY FAGGOT MAKES ME WANT TO DUNK HIS FACE IN A SHIT FILLED TOILED AND FLUSH IT. You can fucking tell a fucking sissy like him has always had some kind of authority figure to go cry to. He's never had to ENDURE PURE PSYCHOLOGICAL PAIN like a real incel.

I dont even like Sneako that much-- but for fucks sake. what he did was just a fucking joke. The fact that cunts like you consider it a 'simulated sexual assault' is just you being a FUCKING BITCH okay.

Last edited:
Told ya. I made a post about this tag.

FUCKING SISSY FAGGOT GEN Z NIGGER SPOUTING DOGSHIT MUST DIE NOW NOW NOW :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: