Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nicki Minaj will be performing in Saudi Arabia

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
rip saudi arabia, another one bites the dust

NOOOO.Saudi arabia is the last place that isnt cucked yet.Pls dont make it so over PLS

it will be a bomb

hope she gets ER'd in minecraft tbh

Saudi arabia is country of heretics

LMAO NYT better make an obituary now

It's fucking over. The cucked west might defeat Islam.

I hope it’s a blast

Inb4 she get stoned to death on stage

They are killing Etiopians but at the same time they are getting cucked, poetic justice?
Before we die we will see degeneracy spread in all the world srs

House of Saud = Israeli puppets

once the oil runs out all this westernization will stop and things will go back to normal, i know my country

This is weird, when the wwe was there, none of the foid wrestlers where allowed to perform

Saudi tradcucking = sad cope, they are degenerate as fuck in the higher ranks.

once the oil runs out all this westernization will stop and things will go back to normal, i know my country
No, it's the opposite. The westernization -- or rather, the neoliberalization -- of the country is an attempt to move away from oil and diversify the economy.

we need yeminis to train us in the complex task of operating a cash register in a small grocery shop, there won't be an economy to speak of when oil runs out, we'll go back and women will go back to their place as well

Saudi Arabia is paying a hefty price. They're being coerced to give in to Western ideas. I can't say I feel sorry for them; it was a mistake to kill that journalist. Now they have to prove to the world that Saudi Arabia is not a country of ruthless killers. If I know the Western nations well, they'll keep pressuring Saudi Arabia until it accepts Western democracy.

House of Saud are Jewish cucks and filthy heretics.

JFL I hope its a private performance for prince sandcel so that he can fuck her and not her actually performing music

It's over for the Middle East.

hope someone does that ariana grande concert manchester thing there

In arab culture it is ok for non arabs to commit sins and not the arabs. If nicki minaj was arab this would be impossible to launch

Hope she does something degenerate and gets thrown in prison for life or executed.

all I want to know is what the fuck is she going to wear

Not good place to be nude, Nicki. JFL they are gonna throw rocks.