Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nicest thing you've ever done to a woman?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Reverse thread. Family members don't count.

RE: Nicest thing you've done to a woman?

held door open

Not talk to her.

CopingGymcel said:
Reverse thread. Family members don't count.

Not smashing their heads on the floor when they were alone and treated me like shit.

Other than that, not much, Males and females, i act like they are the same.

I don't interact with women

incelman said:
I don't interact with women

I'm sure women consider this the nicest thing ever. They hate the ugly men who interact with them

Back when I was in high school there was one girl who's essays I wrote for the entire year. This was in a class where the teacher had us write 1 essay per week, so it was pretty time consuming. I remember typing her essays using a different font, and with her name at the top right instead of top lift like mine. I felt so smart just doing that, lol. In hindsight, I seriously doubt that teacher actually even read all those fucking essays.

She was in the same grade as me but was a year older, I think she got held back a grade or something. Overweight but not super fat. I got some platonic hugs from her (I'm KHV, not KHHV) but that was it. I remember getting a massive dopamine rush every time she hugged me. She, of course, started dating the most stereotypical Chad in the school.

MubarakTheCoper said:
I'm sure women consider this the nicest thing ever. They hate the ugly men who interact with them

Absolutely.

Never had enough interaction with a woman to do anything nice for them.

I'm polite so I've helped old grannies a lot with little things, I've helped women if they've dropped something/groceries in the street, I lived with a woman when I was a student and did stuff like pick up medicine for her when she was sick. Maybe helped women get something from a high shelf in a supermarket? Is that what counts? I don't even know what nice things you can do for people, never had really close relationships.

I helped females with questions in high school and unlike what cucktears believes I do my best to treat them like human beings (even though they don't deserve it)

I missed an important flight (and therefore one my events at a sports competition) to help and old lady out how was feeling weak and needed to get to a plane. For women my age, I helped carry a girl with a broken ankle around in high school. I've done much nicer to men though. I think you should be kind to everyone, but obviously I have more of a chance to help men because i build deeper friendships with them and they arent instantly disgusted by me.

Gave a homeless woman $10.

Lots of women at my work. Would I like to do nice things to them? No. Would I like to do bad things to them? Hell Yes!

Help them with school work.

Bought gifts for some of them.

Some more and I don't know the rest, but I've forgotten.

One of the rare parties I went to was after high school. Cop showed up and busted it. Some girl was panicking about her parents' reaction. I kept offering to drive her home. Eventually she found a ride to a friend's houe but said she'd need a ride a couple hour later to her house. After a single hour of sleep I wake up and drive over a couple towns to pick her up and drive her home. Turns out she didn't need a ride. On top of all of this, I wrote multiple scholarship papers for her and we always helped each other with schoolwork.

Fast forward a few weeks and she's leaving a party. I ask if she can give me a ride to the party since she's leaving. Even after all I did, offering rides, writing papers, helping each other with schoolwork, she says no despite it only being a 10 minute drive from the party to my house. Typical self-centered female. She used to be a pretty good friend but now I don't talk to her.

Giving away My money and food, Im not doing that shit ever again

I literally can't think of anything. Having a pleasant demeanour?

Opening doors, helping with school work and giving rides. I get physically ill when I think back to how much of a simp I was for these Chad chasing degenerate whores.

Not telling them how evil they are

Spent a ton of money on a stripper who didn't even give me sex

Smile and nod

while trying to self improve and looks max 2 years ago, there was an older woman in my college class in her 40's, i'm in my 20's

she is overweight not attractive but being naive and having not absorbed the mgtow, redpill or incel blackpill at the time she gave me her number to text her, i texted her saying hello, before I knew i was being asked if i could give her a ride to the bank, to pick up her welfare check....i did it and no i didn't get or want sex from her, she was not physically attractive to me i just did it because i thought it was good to be nice and help someone out...that's all that was going through my mind not some alterior motive because what motive could i have with this older women who i wasn't physically attracted to and this is what i think separates men from women most of the time. Women usually have some ulterior motive behind their actions unless its chad then its just to fulfill her biology for best genes and maybe calm her private parts hunger.

The last favor i did was help her move out of her house from her husband, her husband looked like a former Chad, he helped me back in the Uhaul moving vehicle to her front door where me and some of her family moved furniture and everything else in...It was the first time driving a vehicle as large as a Uhaul but i did all that, spent 10 hours helping her move out of house and into her new apartment...was exhausting and i didn't get a meal from her just more nagging if i could help more. I stopped texting her after that...she called me her "friend" but all i did was help her while she sometimes texted me shitty advice on 'getting out there more'.....

last i heard about her when i used to use facebook (I no longer go on after stopping to self improve looksmax), she moved out of town, so all the work from helping her move that day was wasted basically, about 3 months before she moved out of town she contacted me on facebook to catchup, the first thing that went through my head was she's contacting me again to ask for help for something, then later she she moved out...

Girls aren't sex machines that you put niceness tokens into and get sex out of, you entitled shitlords!!!!11111

FemaleInventionsLOL said:
Girls aren't sex machines that you put niceness tokens into and get sex out of, you entitled shitlords!!!!11111

Chad doesn't even need to act nice, she actually prefers to be treated like crap by Chad because she knows he's superior to her

Women want someone that's better than them, taller, stronger, smarter, this is why shes always shit testing looking for weaknesses, they are biologically programmed to seek out weakness to make sure their eggs are being fertilized by the strongest possible mate, disgusting creatures...

Only casual things like holding open a door or telling them when they lost something on the street. Everything beyond that would require them to actually notice me, which doesn't happen.

I've told girls they are ugly when they reject me

also I told women to go get cumdumpstered by chad

I always turn very cold and don't talk to them once they show body signals of the slightest of indifference towards me. o on the rare occassion I get a date, and when I meet her and she's super ugly yet she rejects me instantly as soon as she sees me , this pisses me off immensely

ItheIthe said:
One of the rare parties I went to was after high school. Cop showed up and busted it. Some girl was panicking about her parents' reaction. I kept offering to drive her home. Eventually she found a ride to a friend's houe but said she'd need a ride a couple hour later to her house. After a single hour of sleep I wake up and drive over a couple towns to pick her up and drive her home. Turns out she didn't need a ride. On top of all of this, I wrote multiple scholarship papers for her and we always helped each other with schoolwork.

Fast forward a few weeks and she's leaving a party. I ask if she can give me a ride to the party since she's leaving. Even after all I did, offering rides, writing papers, helping each other with schoolwork, she says no despite it only being a 10 minute drive from the party to my house. Typical self-centered female. She used to be a pretty good friend but now I don't talk to her.

Heh. I love how normies talk about how "just be friends with them and be nice to them."

And when we do and point this out, they yell, "no Mr. Nice Guy."

Battlefield3cel said:
I literally can't think of anything. Having a pleasant demeanour?
I also regret being "nice" to most of these females. I now just completely inform any female that crosses my path as I've matured. I ultimately want nothing to do with them.

"Opening doors,helping with school work and giving rides. I get physically ill when I think back to how much of a simp I was for these Chad chasing degenerate whores."

I also deeply regret being nice and polite to these females. I just continue to ignore any female that crosses my path as I've matured.. I ultimately want nothing to do with females.

Was an orbiter years ago, never did anything school wise but the ego boost she got from me was a nice thing I believe

I hope she's dead

microDongCityUSA said:
while trying to self improve and looks max 2 years ago, there was an older woman in my college class in her 40's, i'm in my 20's

she is overweight not attractive but being naive and having not absorbed the mgtow, redpill or incel blackpill at the time she gave me her number to text her, i texted her saying hello, before I knew i was being asked if i could give her a ride to the bank, to pick up her welfare check....i did it and no i didn't get or want sex from her, she was not physically attractive to me i just did it because i thought it was good to be nice and help someone out...that's all that was going through my mind not some alterior motive because what motive could i have with this older women who i wasn't physically attracted to and this is what i think separates men from women most of the time.  Women usually have some ulterior motive behind their actions unless its chad then its just to fulfill her biology for best genes and maybe calm her private parts hunger.

The last favor i did was help her move out of her house from her husband, her husband looked like a former Chad, he helped me back in the Uhaul moving vehicle to her front door where me and some of her family moved furniture and everything else in...It was the first time driving a vehicle as large as a Uhaul but i did all that, spent 10 hours helping her move out of house and into her new apartment...was exhausting and i didn't get a meal from her just more nagging if i could help more.  I stopped texting her after that...she called me her "friend" but all i did was help her while she sometimes texted me shitty advice on 'getting out there more'.....

last i heard about her when i used to use facebook (I no longer go on after stopping to self improve looksmax), she moved out of town, so all the work from helping her move that day was wasted basically, about 3 months before she moved out of town she contacted me on facebook to catchup, the first thing that went through my head was she's contacting me again to ask for help for something, then later she she moved out...

I hope you learned your lesson, you should have charged her for the work

Shit like this is why women are entitled as fuck

Clothes closet volunteering. A lot of single mothers

anon_899 said:
I hope you learned your lesson, you should have charged her for the work
Shit like this is why women are entitled as fuck

i don't mind helping relatives, i usually get paid with food after or i get stuff they weren't using in the move or they help me with something.

Rare case i helped someone outside family, the lady was too poor anyway to pay me and even asked to borrow money one point before me helping her move which I said sorry i don't lend money out, then she told me a story about her family getting some large sum of money because their grandmother died, i think she mentioned this story to make it look like if i lent her money she'd have some down the road to pay me....this is a 40 year old woman with a husband and kids....just been my experience with females, always ulterior motives.

Even my mom growing up, she'd always cook me a meal before asking me a favor so I was already in good graces, tricksters, so if i say no sorry can't i look bad because they just cooked a meal so i say okay sure...mind games

whogivesafucc said:
held door open

This is the only correct answer

microDongCityUSA said:
i don't mind helping relatives, i usually get paid with food after or i get stuff they weren't using in the move or they help me with something.  

Rare case i helped someone outside family, the lady was too poor anyway to pay me and even asked to borrow money one point before me helping her move which I said sorry i don't lend money out, then she told me a story about her family getting some large sum of money because their grandmother died, i think she mentioned this story to make it look like if i lent her money she'd have some down the road to pay me....this is a 40 year old woman with a husband and kids....just been my  experience with females, always ulterior motives.

Even my mom growing up, she'd always cook me a meal before asking me a favor so I was already in good graces, tricksters, so if i say no sorry can't i look bad because they just cooked a meal so i say okay sure...mind games

Yes, they're game is all about manipulating you to get what they want, I don't fall for this trap anymore

I treated them like humans

Sparky said:
Brought one some sweets as a birthday present (she had brought me a present first on my birthday though).

Slayer.

When I had an online girlfriend 15 years ago I used to top up her phone so we could text. Also sent her a book and some Skittles.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Back when I was in high school there was one girl who's essays I wrote for the entire year. This was in a class where the teacher had us write 1 essay per week, so it was pretty time consuming. I remember typing her essays using a different font, and with her name at the top right instead of top lift like mine. I felt so smart just doing that, lol. In hindsight, I seriously doubt that teacher actually even read all those fucking essays.
She was in the same grade as me but was a year older, I think she got held back a grade or something. Overweight but not super fat. I got some platonic hugs from her (I'm KHV, not KHHV) but that was it. I remember getting a massive dopamine rush every time she hugged me. She, of course, started dating the most stereotypical Chad in the school.
I remember my cuckery back in the days. I would do homework to this Stacy even though she treated me like a doormat (wouldn’t say thank you, gets mad when I don’t do something to her as if she owes me, doesn’t talk to me but talks to my Chad friend and gives him all of the attention instead). I was basically her beta slave. To make a long story short, I never got a hug or a genuine smile from her.

Xanadu said:
fakecel! out out out out out out

Come on, it was a funny response to the question... I was afraid it might fall under bragging, but honestly it was just a joke. 

Also I never claimed to be incel, dawg.

Sub8Hate said:
Xanadu said:
fakecel! out out out out out out
Come on, it was a funny response to the question... I was afraid it might fall under bragging, but honestly it was just a joke.
Also I never claimed to be incel, dawg.
Are you zzacharychad?

Printed an Exam taker's id card for her.
Helped her with her project reports.