Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nice trolling, had me for a second

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
So I’m a 22 year old and haven’t had sex or a relationship in about 3 months since I’m trying to focus on my career (hint hint incels: devote your time to something useful instead of screeching online). As such I just don’t have the time to be in a relationship or going out every weekend and hooking up with people. I’ve got the say, since I stopped being intimate, the urges to y’know be extremely violent and lash out at everyone have been… … non existent.
Seriously, how screwed up in the head do you have to be to say most of the nonsense you see incels post? I don’t think lack of sex has anything to do with it, these guys are just severely mentally ill.
Side note: incels would say I can’t relate since I’m not a virgin, well for one it has been 3 months so a pretty long time. Also I both had my first kiss and lost my V pretty late compared to most (16 and 17 respectively) and definitely didn’t feel hatred toward everything with a pulse before then… Yikes

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/u5lhq4/i_cannot_fathom_how_mentally_ill_incels_must_be/

Lost his virginity during teenage years and haven’t had sex in less than 3 months and then attempts to gaslight, I believe he is the mentally ill one

Wow, they are admitting everything we say, 3 months? big deal. Choosing not to have sex for measly 3 months of your own choice knowing with a bit of effort you can get laid in an evening is not the fucking same as not being able to do anything about it (legally) for the lifetime, ITs braindead person.

16 is late according to him. Jfl, brutal teenage love pill. Also, he can’t more than 3 months without sex. What a joke.

We have this IT bait already 3 times on ID

Must be HighIQ troll:feelskek:

They couldn't even read first sentence properly and chose to fall for the bait instead:feelskek:

I am the OP of the reddit thread, see the bio (it has my username in it) it is obviously satire and I’d appreciate not having my leddit account mass reported / downvoted. Hope you lads enjoyed :dab:

I am the OP of the reddit thread, see the bio (it has my username in it) it is obviously satire and I’d appreciate not having my leddit account mass reported / downvoted. Hope you lads enjoyed :dab:
ok you trolled me :feelsLSD: