Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Nice Guys" = psychopats.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I've stumbled on a thread on r/askwomen where wahmnen talk about their experiences with "nice guys" and the common denominator is something like "i've dated him but it was an error he was so needy so weird he blah blah".

I could bet my ballsack they were all low tier normies and the whores treated them like shit, so when they got justifiably angry they pictured them as "psychos".

Chad, on the other side, can abuse a woman as much as he wants and she will be back to him. What a world.

"Nice guys" are just guys who were told to just treat a woman decently to get a girl and then got mad when it turns out that your personality means nothing.

I've stumbled on a thread on r/askwomen where wahmnen talk about their experiences with "nice guys" and the common denominator is something like "i've dated him but it was an error he was so needy so weird he blah blah".

I could bet my ballsack they were all low tier normies and the whores treated them like shit, so when they got justifiably angry they pictured them as "psychos".

Chad, on the other side, can abuse a woman as much as he wants and she will be back to him. What a world.

Needy might as well be a synonym of ugly at this point.

Wtf is wrong with the foid brain

Women want the unobtainable while rejecting the plausible. LTR committed relationship with Chad who is like fuck no & can be completely emotionless & a beater, such a great personality.

"Nice guys" are just guys who were told to just treat a woman decently to get a girl and then got mad when it turns out that your personality means nothing.
High fucking IQ

It's just the hamster wheels working in overtime to justify tossing away a low value guy and chasing Chad/Tyrone.

Funny how nice guys or "incels" (they like to claim they've dated us) always end in disaster but when they date legit psychopaths they don't regret it and think about it daily. Just shows nice guys are just code words for unattractive.

Just another example of how morality and kindness are shunned and detested by the demon world we were born in, but never a part of at all.

Funny how nice guys or "incels" (they like to claim they've dated us) always end in disaster but when they date legit psychopaths they don't regret it and think about it daily. Just shows nice guys are just code words for unattractive.
They do become averse to psychopathic men after their many sexual experiences with them, but end up projecting the qualities of their psychopathic exes onto all males. This explains much of feminism.

They do become averse to psychopathic men after their many sexual experiences with them, but end up projecting the qualities of their psychopathic exes onto all males. This explains much of feminism.
Thats exactly how it happens
Thats why they bark like rabid dogs,the damage that psychopatic chads have done to them is permanent and their mental health is ruined.