Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nice Guys finish first (and nice girls too!) - Take the Niceguypill

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Here is an absolutely brutal Blackpill for us oldcels, Nice guys finish first.

"How is this a Blackpill?" You might ask, well, it's because in dating the best partners are in the highest demand. A lot of Blackpillers cope by saying "toilets prefer Dark Triad Chad" but nice guys are actually in the highest demand, the Incel community is a spin off of the Anti-PUA and Anti-Slut communities which are spin off's of the PUA community, they created a lot of myths that unfortunately persist, namely that assholes win.

But why are those asshole Chad's still single to begin with?

View: https://youtu.be/1uMHijK-MXY

There is nothing more valuable to a toilet than a nice guy Chad, he won't cheat, he will love her like no tomorrow. These same personality traits on a Normie are dreamed about by a Sub-5 toilet, it's just that ugly nice guys usually don't finish first.

I was planning on writing this a couple of weeks ago but didn't have the time, interestingly enough Wheat Waffles released this video:

View: https://youtu.be/c9HYzAr5Koo

The thing he misses is that selection bias also screws up dating life for toilets. While the incel is single for his 20's the cock carousel rider spends her 20's and 30's fucking around, cheating, being Chad-only, Etc.

Interestingly enough there isn't much evidence that Tinder has actually increased sluttiness (something which I assumed), rather it seems that sluts have become more selective because of more options. Toilets that have nice personalities and aren't as selective get off the market sooner and then you're left with the worst possible toilets.

So by the time you're 25 basically every good toilet, every toilet with a nice desirable personality, every non-slut AND non-picky toilet is taken, by the time you're 30 the taken toxic ones divorce and are now single mothers with sons from Hell and you're stuck with either sluts or bad single mothers.

With every year you get older the dating market depletes of high value and even mid value toilets, with every year you get older ascension means ascending with a lower and lower value toilet unless you somehow luck out and get the rare high value toilet who's back on the market and somehow desperate enough to use online dating, maybe because she doesn't have a wide social circle or because she doesn't know how to meet new people with her career and busy life. But why is she going to select YOU?

So incels (especially us oldcels) that ascend are probably going to end up with the worst possible toilets you can find. This is why as a man dating older toilets is always a losing strategy because she wouldn't be single at that age if she was a good girl. This is the same for toilets who wait, all the nice guys will be taken.

Bad boy Chad's dominate the dating market purely because all the nice guy Chad's are taken. The longer she's on the dating market the more of these men she'll meet and the more of these men will make her bitter, she's going to carry that bitterness into her relationship with you.

What about shit tests? The only toilets that actually engage in shit tests as a low threshold for breaking up are the ones that are shitty enough themselves to not be able to keep a relationship, the toilets in happy relationships don't "test" their boyfriends, I realised that I commonly "shit test" the people around me too, maybe that's why I have issues with keeping friends. Mentally healthy people don't do this, there are evolutionary benefits for toilets to act like this as losing interest in a partner is actually a deficiency.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...-your-personality-predicts-your-romantic-life

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30776092/
https://millennialships.com/big-5-personality-traits/

One thing I notice about a lot of MGTOW is that they're High on Neuroticism, the same goes for the the type of toilet that does shit tests and people tend to mate assortively. So as a highly Neurotic man the chances are big that I will feel more attracted to a more Neurotic toilet, specifically because the body language of Neuroric people Vs. Emotionally Stable people select for each other.

Once a nice guy enters a relationship and she is attracted to him he will likely never end up on the dating market again, the same applies to nice girls.

I think that in our focus on looks we've discounted how important personality truly is in dating, especially since Chad's looks fade with age. Yet the wave of divorces has steadily decreased since the 1980's, so why aren't toilets suddenly ditching a Chad turned into a bald and often shrinking Sub-5?

My best-friend's mother is 6'1, she married a 6'4 man who shrank to 5'8~5'9 because of a disease, he used to be a body builder and got fat because of his disease (a genetic disorder), she divorced him citing "no longer loving him", I can say that she's looks based, she constantly talks about losing weight and cares about her clothes.

Wouldn't the toilets who care about looks be the ones least satisfied with their social circles to look for a more handsome man online?

I have a Chinese friend who is average height now but until he was 18 he was dwarf height, he used to be an ugly teen but grew into a Chang. He became a Normie with age. His girlfriend (JBF) met him when he was short and ugly, he became handsome after that and has become below average today. Yet she still can't stop worshipping him and touching his body whenever she has half a glass of wine. HE divorced HER and they got re-married when they moved to this country. His looks decline and income decline (going from earning $ 2000,- a day in China to $ 1000,- a month in the Netherlands) didn't diminish her feelings for him, he divorced her because she's dumb as fuck.

The more I look at our data the more I see the possibility of selection bias, why has the median number for female sex partners only slightly increased why male numbers decreased by a double, but still not much? It's because sluts simply sleeps around more, bad boy Chad sleeps around more (he's a he-slut as it's easy for him), and men that were too socially awkward before but could still get SOME pussy get NO pussy now because of competition.

But the nice guys and nice girls have been largely unaffected by online dating because neither of them needs it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This means that the toilets we do get are of even lower value than before and she is even more selective than before. This is also why your chances of ascending decline every year.

Didn’t read but title is a lie

Didn’t read but title is a lie

But the nice guys and nice girls have been largely unaffected by online dating because neither of them needs it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Just be First is fucking brutal.

Did you miss teenage romance, buddy boyo? Too bad sweatie, all you've got now is a selection of jaded and used-up Chad-only carousel riders to chose which will reject you for your personality. Tee Hee. :foidSoy:

"Dating market"
:feelsclown:
[UWSL]more like fish market for chads, I'm not allowed in that market[/UWSL]

also chad personality is a meme, they are all desired

Looks >>>>>>>> and water is wet.

Wheat waffles and most other content creators in the blackpill got redundant a long time ago. Looks are the most important, chad wins. Big fkn deal.

I've stopped reading at a "nice guy Chad"

There is a scientific evidence that when people call someone nice it's becuase they are usually goodlooking. Goodlooking= nice

I read the entire thing and I would say it's pretty based. Online dating and social acceptance of single motherhood has screwed the dating market. Which guy wants to raise another guy's offspring really.

Studies have demonstrated that Dark Triad/socipathic males have more sexual success both during high school as well as later on, looks controlled for ofc. School bullies have the most sexual success, then come normies, then come victims of bullying. Crucially, this "hierarchy" continues in life post-school as well.

Think it like that: like for height, there is certain limit below which women really will never date you. I guess 3/10 is absolute minimum, below that even landwhales would just masturbate. But if you have average looks, having a shitbag personality gives certain advantage over lenient guys of the same decile looks.

There are really endless studies to this effect: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

Just be First is fucking brutal.

Did you miss teenage romance, buddy boyo? Too bad sweatie, all you've got now is a selection of jaded and used-up Chad-only carousel riders to chose which will reject you for your personality. Tee Hee. :foidSoy:
:feelsrope:

Being nice works as a Chad because it shows interest. Being mean also works as a Chad because it makes them chase. Either way, looks still remain the top factor.