Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nice guys don't finish last

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
The nice guys that I'm referring to here in the title is the genuine nice guys who are pure of heart. And throughout the following paragraphs, the term "nice guys" refer to beta orbiters and the likes.

The term nice guys have been thrown around for quite sometime and im general, people always associate this term with poor qualities.

People view nice guys as weak and inferior to Chads. Nice guys are also boring, because they tend to stick to "safe" topics that won't offend anyone, mainly the girls they are chasing after. A conversation with a nice guy would be more boring than watching hulu commercials on repeat. They won't dare to say anything negative. Even when the girl has ketchup on her lips, he won't dare to mention anything because he is afraid that it might offend her. They're the ones to text "good morning sunshine" and "you go sis!" all the time that it's frustating and makes girls wish that they have a firewall for this crap.

Nice guys tend to appear happy and positive all the time, supporting their crush in many different ways. They would drive her around, be there and listen to her ramblings about how Chad was being such a jerk and also buy her food, handbags, mameup etc.
The point is that they serve as doormats for their crush and they won't show their jealousy of Chad or how they are tired of being treated like crap. Moreover, they would support the relationship and comment on different Chads even though deep inside, he's hurt by this and would give anything in the world to take his place.

Another thing about nice guys is that they use the tactic of being a nice guy and hoping to date the girl he wants as a reward for being nice. They would also drop signs instead of clearly confessing to her because nice guys are cowards. Nice guys have been brainwashed by mainstream yahudi media that being a nice guy would promise a happy ending. And so they stick to this belief as if it's a religion.

These are the few characteristic of a typical nice guy or in other terms, a beta orbiter. All the things that they put up through, was so that they are given just one chance, to have what Chad could attain so damn easily. All these negative emotions might just blow up one day. That is why there are many subreddits online dedicated to mocking nice guys text when they are finally done with being treated like crap. People don't know the story behind it and jist assumed that the nice guy is just a sexually frustated incel. They do not know all the years of holding back the anger and tears of not having a chance, just a chance to have what Chad has, or had ;)

Now, I shall proceed to discuss about the attributes of a genuine nice guy. Yes, the one that is in the title. These guys are the one who have a heart or gold. They do the things that most typical nice guys do for their crush but, they treat everyone the same, not just their crush. They help out anyone in need and unlike nice guys, they do not seek any form of remedy in return. Just a "thanks!" would light up their faces. Also, knowing how females are disgusted by their putrid faces, they don't bother her 24/7 like a nice guy would. They respect a girl's privacy and personal space but would be there if anyone is in need.

Most importantly is that they do not explode like a nice guy would if he's finally reach his boiling point and could not contain his sadness and anger any longer.

In conclusion, real nice guys don't finish last. They haven't left the starting line at all.

you are coping hard today. those people aren't nice guys, they are simps.

I notice you have been coping hard these past few weeks and making bluepilled posts. Did something happen, genuinely curious

One of the nicest (genuinely nice) people I know is GL and popular and some of the most toxic and shitty people I know are ugly. I'm pretty sure the GL dude pumped and dumped a girl but w/e, he has been nice to me on several occasions.

I notice you have been coping hard these past few weeks and making bluepilled posts. Did something happen, genuinely curious
Think my autism just worsened. Starting to hit my own head again and flap my arms in public again. Maybe it's autism awareness month. Or it's just me.