Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nice Guy Husband vs Asshole Chad Doctor on Jezebel

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I can't believe normies still cope when the evidence for the black pill is INSURMOUNTABLE. It's literally the same way in which the people refused evolution for so long, they couldn't imagine anything other than what they were taught as being true.

Damn

Even when you win you still lose to chad

"You just need to treat women with respect!!!"

Femoids are heartless and incapable of love, even if their husband treats them like a queen they'll still leave him for Chad.

I can't believe normies still cope when the evidence for the black pill is INSURMOUNTABLE. It's literally the same way in which the people refused evolution for so long, they couldn't imagine anything other than what they were taught as being true.
this.

this blackpill is just... the cursor for typing in this reply box has been blinking for 2 minutes. i dont know what to say. i feel like a broken record repeating what i would normally say.

i seriously want a board where incels and inceltears refute blackpills. just to see how hard they backpedal and how hard i can lmao.

Stop this cope. It is not about nice vs asshole it is about high value (doctor PLUS looks) vs low value(regular hubby)
acting like his looks are a bonus and not the main reason she wants his cawk

I always knew feminists were just as susceptible to this, feminists are all into bdsm

Reminder that if anyone here escapes this is what they'll end up with. It's over.

>hasn't had sex in 2 years

Just lol @ that cuck

Feminist is just a joke, they are just women who use it as an excuse to get more benefits

this.

this blackpill is just... the cursor for typing in this reply box has been blinking for 2 minutes. i dont know what to say. i feel like a broken record repeating what i would normally say.

i seriously want a board where incels and inceltears refute blackpills. just to see how hard they backpedal and how hard i can lmao.
That was r/incels.

>we haven't had sex in 2 years

I don't understand how this is possible. Is he an eunuch?

To the betas who oppose us and lurk here, THIS IS YOUR FUTURE! Enjoy!

the thing is, it's about your personality and how your present yourself, confidence etc, not about looks.

Look up who 'Jezebel' was, by-the-way . . .

Feminist is just a joke, they are just women who use it as an excuse to get more benefits
Feminism is a power grab.

I remember seeing some feminist site where all of them were hamstering about why it's okay to feel submissive to tall men and have height requirements. Jfl at feminists and their strong girl power image.

Just be Chad theory.

These people apparently don't realize that they constantly prove incels right all the time

>we haven't had sex in 2 years

I don't understand how this is possible. Is he an eunuch?

He really does not want to be alone.

It's sad.

The 80% to 20% rule. If you are not on the top 20%, you simply shouldn't get married. LMS.

Legit what the fuck

I hate this world and everyone on it

It's so unfair and perverse, every human life needs to be ended

THIS^^^

evolution denier == flat earther == blackpill denier

"You just need to treat women with respect!!!"

Femoids are heartless and incapable of love, even if their husband treats them like a queen they'll still leave him for Chad.

all femoids want are genetically superior men

Of course, Dr. Chad wins every time. Especially with feminists, because feminism is nothing but a shit test.

Unfortunately for the roastie in the OP, Dr. Chad is probably fucking someone fresher than her.

I remember seeing some feminist site where all of them were hamstering about why it's okay to feel submissive to tall men and have height requirements. Jfl at feminists and their strong girl power image.

I hate feminists so much

Legit what the fuck

I hate this world and everyone on it

It's so unfair and perverse, every human life needs to be ended

I just want my own life to end tbh I don't have the energy to worry about other people