Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nice clothes aren't made in subhuman sizes

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I still dress like a teenager because adult male clothing is not made in my size. I am literally swimming in medium size male t-shirts because of my narrow shoulders. It takes a long time for me to find well fitted tees. Needless to say, things like peacoats, overcoats, blazers, dress shirts, are all out of the question because I look like a little kid that got into daddy's closet in them. I've been told at stores before to basically go shop in the kids department because they don't stock things in my size and NEVER WILL because it is not made. Even places that claim to tailor/alter clothes for customers refuse to help me because they literally only cater to fatasses or super tall broad guys, not subhuman twinks. The fashion cope is a lie.

How tall are you?

Bro i wear small in men’s size, sometimes medium depending on the brand :feelsrope:it’s over

yeah even XS mens doesnt fit good. XXS clothing makes me look like a child jfl

y even bother wearing nice clothes when youre ugly? hoodies and sweatpants are all you need atleast their comfy

y even bother wearing nice clothes when youre ugly? hoodies and sweatpants are all you need atleast their comfy
i wear joggers and a nice jacket.

A lot of the time small sizes don't fit good on me. XS is too small. Like asian tier.

How tall are you?
5'8.5" but that isn't the problem. I have narrow shoulders, thin neck, and narrow ribcage. That makes any nice blazers and coats off limits for me.

Fashionmaxing is cope anywsy

Fashionmaxing is cope anywsy
i have a few name brand stuff. because i like style not necessary the name of the brand. like i recently bought a HUGO BOSS jacket for $495. only had XS so was ok for me. sleeves are a bit long but still fits ok on my skinny narrow 5'6 frame.

i have a few name brand stuff. because i like style not necessary the name of the brand. like i recently bought a HUGO BOSS jacket for $495. only had XS so was ok for me. sleeves are a bit long but still fits ok on my skinny narrow 5'6 frame.
I would never spend that much on clothes

What? Shirts are made for twinks and huge fat asses. There is no in between. Often for pregnant twinks too. Like the shirt is small but the bottom is huge and loose for someone with a beer belly.

thankfully i have graduated from 'skinny geek' to 'aspie gym enthusiast' so i can look reasonably fit/strong in a M t shirt or polo shirt and 32 waist jeans. but before i was buying kids' clothes. but my feet are still small and cool shoes only come in bigger sizes.

Meanwhile fat whores get to wear 3XL without problems. JFL

A lot of the time small sizes don't fit good on me. XS is too small. Like asian tier.

5'8.5" but that isn't the problem. I have narrow shoulders, thin neck, and narrow ribcage. That makes any nice blazers and coats off limits for me.
if i look in a mirror from the side i have like a 4 inch wide chest. shoulders are basically just bone. to think there are guys out there who dont do shit and have all this muscle mass on their upper body. just trash genes we got.

I'm overweight with abs and small shirts are loose on me

Only in a degenerate Jewified clown world are overweight people too small for a size small

if i look in a mirror from the side i have like a 4 inch wide chest. shoulders are basically just bone. to think there are guys out there who dont do shit and have all this muscle mass on their upper body. just trash genes we got.
This is why gym cucking is so pointless. I've known guys with male model looks that ate nothing but donuts and maybe did some curls at the most. This is an extreme case of course but for a guy like me (see my thread where I posted my wrist) it is pretty much impossible to put on muscle.

I can relate. Even size S shirts are too large, jackets too. And almost no stores here stock XS, but they all have xxxl and stuff for fat monsters. I hate my genetics so much but I hate the clothing industry even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back