Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nice Bible verse

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
"Then I said about the one worn out by adultery, ‘Now let them use her as a prostitute, for that is all she is" - Ezekiel 23:43

It is taking about a whore, and how the only thing she is good for is being a whore and that she should deserves no respect. Since today all females are essentially whores, this can be applied to all of them.

"Then I said about the one worn out by adultery, ‘Now let them use her as a prostitute, for that is all she is" - Ezekiel 23:43

It is taking about a whore, and how the only thing she is good for is being a whore and that she should deserves no respect. Since today all females are essentially whores, this can be applied to all of them.
there is this hilarious part in genesis where a dude is told his daughter has prostituted herself and its like
"sir your daughter has played the harlot"
and the dude is like, no hesitation
"lets bring her out and burn her" :lul: :lul: :lul:

Genesis 38:24 NKJV: And it came to pass, about three months after, that Judah was told, saying, “Tamar your daughter-in-law has played the harlot; furthermore she is with child by harlotry.” So Judah said, “Bring her out and let her be burned!”

there is this hilarious part in genesis where a dude is told his daughter has prostituted herself and its like
"sir your daughter has played the harlot"
and the dude is like, no hesitation
"lets bring her out and burn her" :lul: :lul: :lul:
Brootal

The bible does have extremely redPilled and based verses on Female nature. But unfortunately, nowadays these verses are seen as misogynistic, so the Luke warm ´Christians´ dont follow them anymore..... Very sad to see what the church has turned into

Even though the bible is full of contradictions, there are many based verses

Pretty much every religious text and great philosopher talks about how women and shit.

the christpill is eternally cleansing
forever will my desolation be nullified by his peace

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back