Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media NHK

Xpade

Xpade

fagazoid
Anyone seen or read Welcome to the NHK. Main char is a hikikomori (kinda similar to a incel except this guy almost gets girls). I would kind of consider myself a hikikomori except the fact i leave the house about once a week for a course i do. If anyone else has read or watch Welcome to the nhk i'd like to hear your opinions.

I watched then anime then later read the manga and light novel. I would highly recommend as essential watch/read for incels who are depressed or have social anxiety. You will certainly be able to relate to the characters and their struggles.

I enjoyed the anime, though I've heard its not true to the orginial manga/LN/whatever. It's not 100% true to blackpill/incel theory, and I think he ended up fucking that hitomi girl in high school, and I know she tried to cheat on her husband with him, so he's not incel. BUT, it's still a very informative and relatable story.

Strangely enough, it actually has one of the best English dubs I've ever heard. I still prefer the jap, but I though one time I'd give it a shot in English and it was good, especially Yamazaki's voice.

I enjoyed the anime, though I've heard its not true to the orginial manga/LN/whatever. It's not 100% true to blackpill/incel theory, and I think he ended up fucking that hitomi girl in high school, and I know she tried to cheat on her husband with him, so he's not incel. BUT, it's still a very informative and relatable story.

Strangely enough, it actually has one of the best English dubs I've ever heard. I still prefer the jap, but I though one time I'd give it a shot in English and it was good, especially Yamazaki's voice.

Yeah the anime left out a lot of stuff like Drug use and some more stuff into his relationship with Hitomi

And yes i big agree with the dub i love it, has a few cringy lines but also perfectly captures satou

Yeah the anime left out a lot of stuff like Drug use and some more stuff into his relationship with Hitomi

Yes, I read the "book" (whatever they call it) and he talked about getting drugs in the mail.

And yes i big agree with the dub i love it, has a few cringy lines but also perfectly captures satou

The one line I always liked and remember was when they get caught in the pyramid scheme and the Kobayashi girls tells them to meet her at the restaurant, and Yamazaki tells her "yeah, we'll be the ones bent over the table". Not sure how literal or correct that translation is but it's hilarious nonetheless.

Satou is definitely an incel, despite having had sex once before. He is a man left behind by society, but it is not because of his looks, as we argue for the blackpill. Satou became a hikki as he started going to college, and I myself was not able to make it in college where most people make friends and work hard towards their goals. His relationship with his parents is interesting as well. He relies on them while leeching money, as a NEET does.

I really liked that anime, expect for the fact he has a cute girl who has a crush on him