Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy ngl when I stop using this website often I get racist as shit towards curries

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Currycels are good dudes and currycels on this website are bro-tier, but whenever I am exposed to curries only in real life I begin to stop thinking of them as people. If I had a dollar for every smelly, low-testosterone, blank-expressioned curry that walks up RIGHT next to me as if personal space did not exist, parks himself in front of the wall and starts scrolling through poo facebook on his phone, I would be a billionaire. The average Indian has to be a soulless, scat-coloured, submissive, passive-aggressive, curry eating little wankstain. These people are probably horrific to deal with for currycels as well, I do not know how you could tolerate a country full of 1 billion Indians while being sentient.

Same. I'm fine with curries here, but I hate irl curries. I couldn't imagine how foids feel about them.

Last edited:
The one curry I distinctly remember interacting with was this fresh off the boat completely oblivious faggot who legitametly thought he could make friends by mentioning his (parents) wealth.

The one curry I distinctly remember interacting with was this fresh off the boat completely oblivious faggot who legitametly thought he could make friends by mentioning his (parents) wealth.
both China and India (overpopulated shitholes) seem to produce people who recognise their lives have 0 worth and that they need to partake in scamming and hiring your relatives tier cronyism to survive, which is probably why they're such an attractive human resources option to western corporations. Send these human insects back or gas them ded srs, except for the currycels who can verify they are human beings

both China and India (overpopulated shitholes) seem to produce people who recognise their lives have 0 worth and that they need to partake in scamming and hiring your relatives tier cronyism to survive, which is probably why they're such an attractive human resources option to western corporations. Send these human insects back or gas them ded srs, except for the currycels who can verify they are human beings
It is very weird tbh. I honestly dont believe East Asians and to a lesser degree South Asians are capable of really feeling emotion, they really just learn to assimilate and copy what they think others are feeling. True hive-minded insects.

I live in the west and not in any curry land, but I'm a currycel as well and when I see low-t-beta-curries, I have a desire to break their ugly curry faces. I can become very mad by only seeing such faggots walking. Especially I hate Indians...

It is very weird tbh. I honestly dont believe East Asians and to a lesser degree South Asians are capable of really feeling emotion, they really just learn to assimilate and copy what they think others are feeling. True hive-minded insects.
They lived as agricultural peasants for over a thousand years. They had to shut up, work the fields, and listen to their liege lords. They were given practical arranged marriages to reproduce, not through war, rape, and conquest. Any rebellious or criminal individual was simply hanged and killed off. They were essentially gene selected (aka eugenics) for collectivist agricultural civilization. That's why they act "hive-minded" and such. @Riceman

Poor curries seems like they are doomed tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back