Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ngl, this kind of stuff is wasted on the tranny "femcels" on that sub, should've used it on a better target, but still hilarious

JFLLL

Hopefully they can see how ridiculous that advice is now that the roles are reversed

Guy from r/ShortGuys said it was him trolling

Lmao since when have women had to ever worry about looking confident, fucking faggots think that women need to do what men do to attract women, when yet again it is looks that matter. Only difference being that a 1/10 foid will still be desirable to sub5 men if she wants to fuck those sub5s, but even 1/10 foids are chad only

I know this brocel on reddit, he's very witty

Wtf this shitty subreddit still exists after all the posts about killing men, saying moids, wanting to rape and force transition men and other GAY shit!!! I hate reddit that website needs to be deleted forever

Our comrade is attacking behind the enemies line

Wtf this shitty subreddit still exists after all the posts about killing men, saying moids, wanting to rape and force transition men and other GAY shit!!! I hate reddit that website needs to be deleted forever
That is the thing no one takes women seriously not even other women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back