Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NGL some impressively high-IQ posters occasionally on /r/virgin

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
for example Zurinel wrote the following

Well, this is /r/virgin which is open to both genders, every demographic, and every background, so I'm going to preface my reply to you by saying that first of all, the impact which sex and intimacy or the lack thereof can have on you is extremely different, more extreme than you can even grasp, depending on what kind of virgin you are, and why.
First, we have abstinent individuals, or voluntary virgins - asexuals, priests, etc. For them, sex would obviously mean nothing at all or even be conceived negatively, they don't seek it out and have no need to lose it.

Then we have virgins who are 'waiting for the right one' - They could've joined the national average and lost their virginity a long time ago, but personally decided that the circumstances weren't right for it for a variety of reasons..

Thirdly, we have 'late bloomers'. These are virgins who aren't waiting for someone specific, they want to lose their virginity, but haven't had the chance to do so - at the same time, they also tend to have had some intimate experiences, dates, or would attest to believing that at certain points they have had some sexual interest but 'missed it' or didn't act upon it.
Lastly, we have the sort of virgins who...for some reason assigning a certain well-known moniker to them is taboo on Reddit and results in an emotional hissy fit and cognitive breakdown, but these are virgins who are effectively sexually and romantically ostracized, regardless of which reason you wish to argue for it.

They are individuals that would not be dated, touched, loved, liked, even conversed with by every single member of the opposite gender, and a lot of the time, even worse yet - experience nothing but negative feedback or malice from childhood till adulthood. They're basically akin to some kind of 'untouchable' caste, or to lepers in medieval times, or really to all kinds of social outcasts from ancient times till this day.

Now for this last category of virgins, most of whom are KHHV like yourself although I don't know if you ever fell under their umbrella, virginity is just the symptom. It's the most blatant 'mark' of the underlying disease - That the opposite gender finds them repulsive, worthless, the idea that touching them or even standing too close to them is like touching a pile of cow dung. For virgins like that, we have memories of girls in school demanding to change seats if there is only a free seat next to us or to be reassigned if the teacher asked them to do an assignment with us, and the list goes on.

It's not about the act of sex. If it was, then them, and you, could've just paid a hooker to take your virginity at age 18, and then you could come back and tell us about how underwhelming sex is and blah blah blah all the same. No, it's about the reason why they are rejected from intimacy, relationships and sex. For something so trivial to others, that they talk about doing it as if they were shopping for groceries and starting to do it since they were fucking 14, for those members of the opposite sex to then state how they would much rather die in agony than so much as touch certain individuals and relentlessly attack their humanity.

This attitude, this treatment is reflected far, far beyond the realm of sexuality, and is all-encompassing in every single social interaction and aspect of life, it would make several days just to count off all of them. Being a virgin of that category comes with never-ending gaslighting, character assassination, dehumanization, shaming, bias, bullying, and being the punching bag at work, at social groups, and so on.

All members of the opposite gender would in fact support the astronomically tremendous implications of being one of those virgins, as opposed to not being one. When individuals on Reddit share the fact that they happen to be one of those 'untouchable' virgins that get rejected at every turn, what are they told? No neurotypical majority in any society in human history has ever wanted to admit fault with itself, or admit to certain inequalities unless forced to by pressure, why would they ever choose to criticize themselves, or even just criticize themselves and the minority in equal measure, when they can just deny, deflect, and feign perfection?

So those individuals are told that the only way someone can be rejected for a lifetime is if they are literally Hitler. They are so scummy, so shitty, so worthless, so pathetic, so unlikeable, more than any man in human history who has ever put their penis into a vagina, that this is the only reason why they must be shunned. Now, as it is outside the scope of this topic, we'll ignore the stupidity of this argument and the fact that Literally Adolf Hitler himself, all his Nazis, most Neo-Nazis, and generally 99% of the vilest human beings in recognized history and modernity did have sex, while plenty of saints and geniuses, not to mention respected individuals have stated that all of their attempts ended in rejection in their youth, and instead focus on the conclusion.

The conclusion here is that Reddit and those ambiguous members of the opposite gender that I must refer to as such, all disagree with you that 'sex is like a cake'. Because according to them, any virgin who has tried but continually failed to obtain said "cake" has proven himself to be the worst human being on planet earth who deservers nothing but contempt, scorn, criticism, mockery and total lack of empathy. Because only a terrible person wouldn't be able to get that cake. They judge your entire life story by that little 'cake' of yours.
That's not exactly what Reddit tells individual who can't afford to buy a gold-sprinkled cake, now is it?

Reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/vqggap/im_28_years_old_and_i_lost_my_virginity_two_weeks/ieqwkkr/

our forum could benefit from guys like this

That's true. Also this is something INCELTEAR WON'T BE TOUCHING EVER. Based and high IQ

Damn that was probably the most well written thing I've ever read on inceldom, thanks for sharing

must-read content

that sub is 99.9% garbage tho

I wonder if he posts here under a diff alias

I read, I cry, I dunno why.
Based and high IQ. :feelsYall:

Based comment but knowing how cucked that sub is it was probably mass downvoted

good analogy but we already knew this
redditards are always slow on the pill digestion

the worlds saddest violin plays for you :soy:

Based comment but knowing how cucked that sub is it was probably mass downvoted
so far it's ranked 9 points, not sure if there's a way to see a breakdown between ups and downs whih sum to that

for some reason assigning a certain well-known moniker to them is taboo on Reddit and results in an emotional hissy fit and cognitive breakdown

This is must readis I think, I'm glad to see we have allies even if they're really just other incels.

Quick! Someone call the FBI, he should be on a watchlist!!! :soy::soy::soy:
Speaking of which, once I noticed some stupid ass foid i'd seen before out walking, I gained her trust over the course of six months - I then lured her back to my home and stabbed her to death, at first I just stabbed her once, but then again and again I kept stabbing, every time she resisted I stabbed harder and enjoyed it more. After all this was done, I raped her corpse and burned her alive, it felt amazing and I want to do it again, sand nigger foids are subhuman and should be property, like all foids.

Speaking of which, once I noticed some stupid ass foid i'd seen before out walking, I gained her trust over the course of six months - I then lured her back to my home and stabbed her to death, at first I just stabbed her once, but then again and again I kept stabbing, every time she resisted I stabbed harder and enjoyed it more. After all this was done, I raped her corpse and burned her alive, it felt amazing and I want to do it again, sand nigger foids are subhuman and should be property, like all foids.
Based :society:

Great post from Reddit.
I think it should be the first thing people read about incels, because it precisely present repercussions of being born with inferior genetics.

Beautifully written. And very true. Every last detail

Very very high IQ. Great point mentioning how good people in history (had a major impact on humanity in a beneficial way) have been in virgins while those they compare us to (Hitler, Stalin) etc have had sex.

This is horrible misogyny 99% of us do not approve of and I am sure the based law-abiding mods have reported this guy's IP to police detectives.

can anyone summarize for me?

Excellent write up very based.

It's not about the act of sex. If it was, then them, and you, could've just paid a hooker to take your virginity at age 18, and then you could come back and tell us about how underwhelming sex is and blah blah blah all the same. No, it's about the reason why they are rejected from intimacy, relationships and sex. For something so trivial to others, that they talk about doing it as if they were shopping for groceries and starting to do it since they were fucking 14,

I've been saying this for a billion years, anyone who disagrees with this should be permabanned. "just fuck a hooker" simps. We got to a point that even reddit is higher IQ than here.

I've been saying this for a billion years, anyone who disagrees with this should be permabanned. "just fuck a hooker" simps.
it's only SIMPing if you PAY the hooker for the sex :bigbrain:

Based. I guess I was mostly in the last category while in younger; had a broken tooth from an accident (got gaslighted into not fixing it for years), acne messed my face, I was obese by BMI standards (mostly from weight gain genetic), and there were times females called me to specifically said I was ugly.

based, gigachad chasing whores come to incel places and think that their problems are the same :feelsgah::feelswhat::society:

I didn't read but @lifeisbullshit95 who has 27 years old never saw a pussy irl. He live nearby Brothels but he refuse to pay bitches just to spread legs. He has alot of money but he refuse to pay bitches because he knows how hard money are earned. @lifeisbullshit95 is a volcel because he cannot commit with 21st bitches because he's to sharp minded and he take no one bullshits. @lifeisbullshit95 hate existence because he always work and he sleeps just 3-4h, he's sleep deprived because stress of surviving. He always said @lifeisbullshit95 and the existence is a error and a scam.

I didn't read but @lifeisbullshit95 who has 27 years old never saw a pussy irl. He live nearby Brothels but he refuse to pay bitches just to spread legs. He has alot of money but he refuse to pay bitches because he knows how hard money are earned. @lifeisbullshit95 is a volcel because he cannot commit with 21st bitches because he's to sharp minded and he take no one bullshits. @lifeisbullshit95 hate existence because he always work and he sleeps just 3-4h, he's sleep deprived because stress of surviving. He always said @lifeisbullshit95 and the existence is a error and a scam.
why are you @ing yourself that's gay

Truly a must read for all normies, damn shame their brainwashing will make them reject it

Not Bad , WE really Need to Stop Woman for gatekeeping Sex and therefore the greater / more produktive Need for society.

Imagine every man can get free Genuine Sex from a attractive Woman twice a Week , thinks would Be better"

Imagine every man can get free Genuine Sex from a attractive Woman twice a Week , thinks would Be better"
I would prefer sex with a less attractive woman who loves me.

Very good post

for example Zurinel wrote the following

Well, this is /r/virgin which is open to both genders, every demographic, and every background, so I'm going to preface my reply to you by saying that first of all, the impact which sex and intimacy or the lack thereof can have on you is extremely different, more extreme than you can even grasp, depending on what kind of virgin you are, and why.
First, we have abstinent individuals, or voluntary virgins - asexuals, priests, etc. For them, sex would obviously mean nothing at all or even be conceived negatively, they don't seek it out and have no need to lose it.

Then we have virgins who are 'waiting for the right one' - They could've joined the national average and lost their virginity a long time ago, but personally decided that the circumstances weren't right for it for a variety of reasons..

Thirdly, we have 'late bloomers'. These are virgins who aren't waiting for someone specific, they want to lose their virginity, but haven't had the chance to do so - at the same time, they also tend to have had some intimate experiences, dates, or would attest to believing that at certain points they have had some sexual interest but 'missed it' or didn't act upon it.
Lastly, we have the sort of virgins who...for some reason assigning a certain well-known moniker to them is taboo on Reddit and results in an emotional hissy fit and cognitive breakdown, but these are virgins who are effectively sexually and romantically ostracized, regardless of which reason you wish to argue for it.

They are individuals that would not be dated, touched, loved, liked, even conversed with by every single member of the opposite gender, and a lot of the time, even worse yet - experience nothing but negative feedback or malice from childhood till adulthood. They're basically akin to some kind of 'untouchable' caste, or to lepers in medieval times, or really to all kinds of social outcasts from ancient times till this day.

Now for this last category of virgins, most of whom are KHHV like yourself although I don't know if you ever fell under their umbrella, virginity is just the symptom. It's the most blatant 'mark' of the underlying disease - That the opposite gender finds them repulsive, worthless, the idea that touching them or even standing too close to them is like touching a pile of cow dung. For virgins like that, we have memories of girls in school demanding to change seats if there is only a free seat next to us or to be reassigned if the teacher asked them to do an assignment with us, and the list goes on.

It's not about the act of sex. If it was, then them, and you, could've just paid a hooker to take your virginity at age 18, and then you could come back and tell us about how underwhelming sex is and blah blah blah all the same. No, it's about the reason why they are rejected from intimacy, relationships and sex. For something so trivial to others, that they talk about doing it as if they were shopping for groceries and starting to do it since they were fucking 14, for those members of the opposite sex to then state how they would much rather die in agony than so much as touch certain individuals and relentlessly attack their humanity.

This attitude, this treatment is reflected far, far beyond the realm of sexuality, and is all-encompassing in every single social interaction and aspect of life, it would make several days just to count off all of them. Being a virgin of that category comes with never-ending gaslighting, character assassination, dehumanization, shaming, bias, bullying, and being the punching bag at work, at social groups, and so on.

All members of the opposite gender would in fact support the astronomically tremendous implications of being one of those virgins, as opposed to not being one. When individuals on Reddit share the fact that they happen to be one of those 'untouchable' virgins that get rejected at every turn, what are they told? No neurotypical majority in any society in human history has ever wanted to admit fault with itself, or admit to certain inequalities unless forced to by pressure, why would they ever choose to criticize themselves, or even just criticize themselves and the minority in equal measure, when they can just deny, deflect, and feign perfection?

So those individuals are told that the only way someone can be rejected for a lifetime is if they are literally Hitler. They are so scummy, so shitty, so worthless, so pathetic, so unlikeable, more than any man in human history who has ever put their penis into a vagina, that this is the only reason why they must be shunned. Now, as it is outside the scope of this topic, we'll ignore the stupidity of this argument and the fact that Literally Adolf Hitler himself, all his Nazis, most Neo-Nazis, and generally 99% of the vilest human beings in recognized history and modernity did have sex, while plenty of saints and geniuses, not to mention respected individuals have stated that all of their attempts ended in rejection in their youth, and instead focus on the conclusion.

The conclusion here is that Reddit and those ambiguous members of the opposite gender that I must refer to as such, all disagree with you that 'sex is like a cake'. Because according to them, any virgin who has tried but continually failed to obtain said "cake" has proven himself to be the worst human being on planet earth who deservers nothing but contempt, scorn, criticism, mockery and total lack of empathy. Because only a terrible person wouldn't be able to get that cake. They judge your entire life story by that little 'cake' of yours.
That's not exactly what Reddit tells individual who can't afford to buy a gold-sprinkled cake, now is it?

Reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/vqggap/im_28_years_old_and_i_lost_my_virginity_two_weeks/ieqwkkr/

our forum could benefit from guys like this

we should start infiltrating r/virgin and r/foreveralone but dont make it obvious so they dont get banned

we should start infiltrating r/virgin and r/foreveralone but dont make it obvious so they dont get banned
I infiltrate fucking everywhere but I'm also AFK basically everywhere