Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ngl most hapas are strange as fuck

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Captain
★★
This isnt self hating or anything. I only know one relatively normal hapa and he isnt even half white, hes half mexican. The rest are either non nt weirdos into niche hobbies or jestermaxxed, adhd ridden delinquents, no inbetween. This is what happens when the weirdest of each race creates a mixed race, culturally alien baby.

Last edited:
I would never defend hapas tbh. Theyre all selfish little brats with no loyalty. Hapas are genuinely spawns of satan. Id trust a nigger over a hapa

This isnt self hating or anything. I only know one relatively normal hapa and he isnt even half white, hes half mexican. The rest are either non nt weirdos into niche hobbies or jestermaxxed, adhd ridden delinquents, no inbetween. This is what happens when the weirdest of each race creates a mixed race, culturally alien baby.
someone hear once said that they hapas are inherently evil because they don't inherit their white dad's empathy gene, but also don't inherit their asian mom's politeness (social inhibition/reserveness) gene, as asians are known for) gene. So they're naturally born outgoing people with no empathy.

someone hear once said that they hapas are inherently evil because they don't inherit their white dad's empathy gene, but also don't inherit their asian mom's politeness (social inhibition/reserveness) gene, as asians are known for) gene. So they're naturally born outgoing people with no empathy.
U actually described them perfectly lmao i thought the same thing

>white incels with autism can't get a gf
>sexmaxx

Children of foreign-born black, Central and South American, Filipino and Vietnamese mothers were more likely to have an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) compared to children born to white mothers who were born in the United States, the study found.

The risk of being affected by autism appears to increase for children who come to Sweden in their mother's womb. Women who were pregnant when immigrating are almost twice as likely to have a child with autism.

If the Jews ever fall from grace those mutts are gonna be in a world of pain.

I can say from experience that most whites are unable to feel empathy either

Racemixing is evil

Haplogroup

TCF4

View: https://youtu.be/8kpWM292c1Q?t=31

This is what happens when people race mix. “Race mixed children are the most beautiful” JFL :feelsPop:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back