Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ngl I rather being ignored by foids

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Than being treated like a soycuck faggot.
Up until I was like 15 some foidlets would tease and give me fake signals of interest to fuck up with my mind.
It was emasculating as fuck
I was treated as a non intimidating, high inhib faggot but I stopped being so low T as I grew up. Rotting and accelerated aging also deteriorated my looks to the point I look truecel now but at least I can be low inhib at times. Foids ignore me but I'm not treated like a doglet or a faggot friend anymore

Last edited:
True only faggots have actual foid friends who they aren't trying to fuck

Quite common for the average subhuman; either indifferent invisibility, fueled by them having no purpose to interact with the average sub 5 male, or blatant mistreatment... :society:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown: