Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NGL -- I have been looking through Reddit and Youtube videos with topics such as "Signs you're attractive"...

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
....or "signs you're hotter than you think", etc, etc.

And none of the items list applied to me. At all. Not a single one. In fact, I relate more to topics that are titled "Signs you're ugly/unattractive" or "Advantages to being unattractive"

that shit clickbait garbage is aimed at foids who cant get chad to commit and bluepilled normies who think their behaviou is the reason theyre sexless.

And none of the items list applied to me. At all. Not a single one. In fact, I relate more to topics that are titled "Signs you're ugly/unattractive" or "Advantages to being unattractive"
Advantages to being unattractive. Good if you're a masochist.

that shit clickbait garbage is aimed at foids who cant get chad to commit and bluepilled normies who think their behaviou is the reason theyre sexless.

JFL I never needed to do that shit. This world never made me doubt my subhumanity.

"signs you're hotter than you think"

Women will approach you, strike up conversations with you, and literally touch you upon first meeting you

Its that simple