Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ngl hearing love songs hurt

JAYASCENSION

JAYASCENSION

Recruit
★★
Every one of your favourite artists have created love songs. They are played in the radio. Mentioned in lyrics.Romance in movies. It's hard to escape. Society forces you to desire relationships and love. Every normie seems to enjoy songs about love and romance. Even the most dark triad, masculine rappers sing about love. I wish I could experience it. It hurts to the core. Its gotten to the point where if I hear one song about romance and sex,I immediately turn it off cos its suifuel.

I always switch it unless the beat instrumentals sound really good

Listen to classical music and you will be fine :feelsokman:

Even the most dark triad, masculine rappers sing about love.
That's so fucking funny, yes.
I was listening through Stormzy's albums and even he has tons of cutesy tracks, it's ridiculous.

Listen to classical music and you will be fine :feelsokman:
"Muh Me high iq because article said listen classical music=high iq"
3a0

"Muh Me high iq because article said listen classical music=high iq"
View attachment 561439
That's the only genre (that I can recall) where love lyrics won't be a big problem, nothing to do with IQ.

I don't know why you are making this association out of nowhere

JFL, this nigga probably puts on YouTube clsssical compilations as background noise
Well, then tell another genre where there is a lack of love lyrics to help the guy out.

Never mind, he can listen to instrumental version of songs, though that's not a genre

Well, then tell another genre where there is a lack of love lyrics to help the guy out
Is it really that hard for you to find music without lyrics?
Many like Aphex Twin
I can aslo suggest ethnic music, or just music in languages you don't understand

Yes. There is no reason to fill your mind with filth. Idealizing a romantic delusion will only ruin your outlook and make you focus on something meaningless, inhibiting your intellect and reducing your thoughts to blue-pilled NPC soy-thinking.

Then don't listen to them

Yes. There is no reason to fill your mind with filth. Idealizing a romantic delusion will only ruin your outlook and make you focus on something meaningless, inhibiting your intellect and reducing your thoughts to blue-pilled NPC soy-thinking.

Every one of your favourite artists have created love songs.

I enjoy the aesthetics of beautiful musical pieces. This is why I am fairly objective - My favorite singer, for example, wrote songs about actual trauma.

I have no interest in ghetto chop(ped, off)-music.

the-courtship-black-woman.gif

%EC%A3%BC%ED%98%84%EB%AF%B8-joo-hyunmi.gif

Not same for the bullies, though. They all walked scott-free. :feelsUgh:

They gain status by bullying others, also they are usually good height and have good frame which is underrated here. Pair it with solid face and girls like them

My "Piano Bits" are on a phone that I haven't used in half a decade.

When I was a young child, I was able to sit alone in the basement using connector blocks or modify a PSP I had available to play ROMs and Windows Vista stock music.

Yes, it is your race for both failure and success. You are...a tall primitive brute with no actual intelligence. I expect you to use your penis more often than your musical instruments.

I don’t hate them I just think it’s a bit too soon to give up at 15-16

I don't like music. And I'm glad because it's too emotionally raw when it connects.

Love songs are fine. Most of the music I listen to is about love in some way or another. Romance movies are a different story, they make me physically ill.

They always make it simple.
Music it too emotive, I can see why so many musicians kill themselves and/or have mental health problems. Compares to film/TV/gaming/books etc, which are all escapist and comforting, music is too real. Those other things allow you to feel emotions in a safe, artificial way, vicariously through other characters and other worlds, but music just evokes real, raw emotions. Music (when it connects) makes me nostalgic and makes me think about my life, about events in my life and it's horrible. But most of the time it doesn't connect and it's boring. I can only listen to music for short spells, which I rarely do.