Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ngl after reading some of the threads in the 'Must Read' section I am blown away by the real life wisdom this place potentially offers

BeatingInceldom

BeatingInceldom

Banned
-
Ngl after reading some of the threads in the Must Read section I am blown away by the real life wisdom this place potentially offers someone.

This is a treasure trove. For real. Even non incels can gain a lot from this shit.

Riveting and extremely insightful. It's like nothing else. Seeing things for as they truly are, without the social programming.

What's your favourite threads in there? I've read a couple and it's given me so much mental clarity on various matters. When you cut through all the social trying to sound good for effect bullshit, you reach straight to the core. Seeing people reach the core of many issues on here has helped me see I was doubting my mind for too and so long.

What is your favourite thread from the Must Read section? What changed your outlook and or life? If any? What helped you the most with achieving inner peace.

> makes same thread twice

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

So what's everyone's favourite thread from there?

I don't have a favorite thread down here. They are all too depressing. And at some point, it's just water is wet. I don't think I have much to learn about the blackpill now.

Most of those threads are way too brutal for me to read. Just suicide fuel