Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NFL turned into niggerball

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I can’t watch football anymore it’s just a bunch of niggers that play in it. You’ll see a white quarterback or punter and kicker. But that’s it. If I wanted to watch true niggerball I’d watch the nba African tree hockey

never watched NFL tbh

thats handegg, not football

Hasn't it always been that way? I remember playing Madden 12 long ago and majority of the players were black.

FUCK SPORTS NIGGER

@Dregster thoughts :y'all:

u gonna watch that bills vs bears game thats gonna be -50 degrees lol

Gonna watch a bunch of rich Tyrone’s catch and throw a ball. Then go home to their mansion to fuck their white Stacy’s. By watching the nfl you’re supporting their lifestyle

That is terrible weather :worryfeels:

Who's home is that, the Bills?

That is terrible weather :worryfeels:

Who's home is that, the Bills?
I think they're playing in Chicago today, but the whole region is pretty much the same weather

sports is filled with niggers

Why do you watch sports at all, anyway? All it is, and has ever been, is worship of those with good genetics. :feelsugh:

NFL(Nigger Football League)

Gonna watch a bunch of rich Tyrone’s catch and throw a ball. Then go home to their mansion to fuck their white Stacy’s. By watching the nfl you’re supporting their lifestyle
And you really think by boycotting them yourself you're hurting their pockets? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Wish everyone had youre discipline though about sports, hollywood, etc. Then you would actually hurt them.

And you really think by boycotting them yourself you're hurting their pockets? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Wish everyone had youre discipline though about sports, hollywood, etc. Then you would actually hurt them.
I like sports but they’re all over paid. Just to catch and throw a ball around while there are people that do legit work and get paid peanuts. These are the people the cogs in society that keep things going. You can end the nfl and society will keep functioning fine

I like sports but they’re all over paid. Just to catch and throw a ball around while there are people that do legit work and get paid peanuts. These are the people the cogs in society that keep things going. You can end the nfl and society will keep functioning fine
True but also cope. The fact is nfl players can do things 99% of the population cant. Thats why millions of people pay to watch them(or watch on tv) and they get millions of dollars. Anybody can do the "legit" work which is why they get paid peanuts in most cases.

True but also cope. The fact is nfl players can do things 99% of the population cant. Thats why millions of people pay to watch them(or watch on tv) and they get millions of dollars. Anybody can do the "legit" work which is why they get paid peanuts in most cases.
You’re right about that. Just like ceos get overpaid whether the company does good or bad. They can give themselves bonuses even if the company is in the red. It’s all about being lucky in this life

Most sports have turned into niggerball.

soon the other kind of football(soccer) will be mostly black,
tennis will prob stay white along with winter sports

being a fan of sportsball is low iq normaloid trait

The best NFL teams usually have a few or several good white players.

The black players do so many easily avoidable mistakes.

The best NFL teams usually have a few or several good white players.

The black players do so many easily avoidable mistakes.
Must their that high iq that their well
Known of having

They play a children's game. Sports exist because we don't have minor wars between tribes anymore.

Rarely watch NFL. I find it the second most boring sport after golf. And the uniforms look ridiculous: they remind me of the helmets some people make special needs kids wear. And, like you said, too many niggers on top of that

NFL(Nigger Football League)
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN