Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NFKRZ video just proves how easy normies have it

VST

VST

Banned
-
From 7:23

>Honestly, all girlfriends that I've ever had have approached me
>Or it was this sort of, more mutual "thing" where I didn't have to do shit. Basically.

From 7:57
>There was only one time when I've tried to apprach a crush and it was a failure, basically.
From 8:55
>I guess the majority of this change exactly was thanks to my first girlfriend
>When you start dating a woman, a real woman you find out that they're real human beings like you

He only ever approached one girl, and yet he has had multiple gfs, and yet he has the audacity to comment on us "not getting ourselves out there" and implying that we need to apprach
It shows that most normies are literally HANDED relationships etc. and if they're not handed the relationship they attain it through a mutual "connection" . Then they dare to tell us what to do to attract women even though they never really had to do it.
He also tries to sympathise with incels by stating that he was an "incel" from 14-16 and yet he still managed to get laid (which shows that incels below the age of 17 shouldn't even be allowed on this site since they're usually just doing it to be "edgy" and ruining their own chances)
Finally it proceeds to show that as soon as a woman would be interested in an incel our views would change, but no, they prefer to vilify us and attack us and push us down the hole of inceldom even further using their past relationships with abusive normies as examples of "why you shouldn't date an incel".

Most of this forum is just frustrated, not evil.

It also shows that if no woman has ever approached you, you are automatically below average in looks.

Last edited:
This guy has the most fucking annoying voice ever.

He was virgin until famemaxxed.

TBH I like this guy but a thing to mention is that when he cherrypicks pictures of "incels" from the MegaRatings Thread, he does not realize that very rarely are these pics from active users, because most of the time they have around 0-50(at most and being generous here) posts.

In the beginning, he mentions how just because "Stacy" middle school crush rejected you does not mean your incel. But, the actual definition of being an Incel is one that " is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts."

Another thing is he was NOT an incel from 14-16 because he was a fatcel, and fatcels=volcel. We see here, after he lost weight, he is normie tier(according to me tbh, does not look like a complete slavic subhuman)

Other things he does not realize is that his bluepilled rating system is actually incorrect. PSL ratings are more accurate, thus, explains why 4/10s are actually normie tier(aka "Average"). Plus women also use the PSL system, it is just that women are more discreet and cruel with it than incels, whereas we are honest with it, women will say one thing to your face and another behind your back.

He ends with "if women are all sluts, why don't they give you pussy?" Well simple, femoids are sluts for Chad only, and occasionally Chadlites.(Side note: If you see a woman say my S.O/Boyfriend/Husband is not the most attractive guy or has incel features, he is most likely a Chadlite with only ONE major downside, ONE, not 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 like incels)

tl;dr I still :heart: NFKRZ, but his video on incels was completely inaccurate

Last edited:
TBH I like this guy but another thing to mention is that when he cherrypicks pictures of "incels" from the MegaRatings Thread, he does not realize that very rarely are these pics from active users, because most of the time they have around 0-50(at most and being generous here) posts
Another thing is he was NOT an incel from 14-16 because he was a fatcel, and fatcels=volcel. We see here, after he lost weight, he is normie tier(according to me tbh, does not look like a complete slavic subhuman)

Other things he does not realize is that his bluepilled rating system is actually incorrect. PSL ratings are more accurate, thus, explains why 4/10s are actually normie tier(aka "Average")

He ends with "if women are all sluts, why don't they give you pussy?" Well simple, femoids are sluts for Chad only, and occasionally Chadlites(Side note: If you see a woman say my S.O/Boyfriend/Husband is not the most attractive guy or has incel features, he is most likely a Chadlite with only ONE major downside, ONE, not 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 like incels)
Normies never listen, sluts will fuck normies from time to time, but they'd never fuck an incel due to our subhuman nature.

This is justbeeurself tier of garbage.

>I was incel until 16 and then I had sex
wnfyyiakckla7hs0ptqb.jpg

>I was incel until 16 and then I had sex
wnfyyiakckla7hs0ptqb.jpg
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Normalfags will soon become the future incels. Don't worry.

He got his first gf when he looked like this:

Still you can tell he has good bone structure and still hunter eye area

Honestly, all girlfriends that I've ever had have approached me
Why the fuck is this pasty bitch nigga coming at our necks then?
Sorry that we haven't been approached I guess?