Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neymar's birthday party

The suicide fuel for me is my brother looks just like him.

Only natural talent can make up for looks IMO. It's the only way to get meaningful status that can negate bad looks

he's same age as me. u peak whenever u reach 25. if u havent gotten rich / laid / friend circle u will never have it, its cutoff for desperation

we are fucked

_incelinside said:
Only natural talent can make up for looks IMO. It's the only way to get meaningful status that can negate bad looks

My only natural talent is LDARing. Everyone else would go insane from the boredom.

Vision said:
My only natural talent is LDARing. Everyone else would go insane from the boredom.

hahahahah this so much, no other person could bear so much isolation and routine like i do

sometimes i wonder how do i still keep going rofl

Genecel said:
he's 175cm too short to be a chad

talent and money makes up for it. His gf is a hot brazilian actress. Talent +money= Chad's life.

Robinxyz said:
Genecel said:
he's 175cm too short to be a chad
talent and money makes up for it. His gf is a hot brazilian actress. Talent +money= Chad's life.
talent + money much> than Chad's life

It's fucking disgusting that he makes €100K a DAY. SMH.