Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Next year I'll be in my MS but...

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
Different college, different hostel and thats great but i have to live with 3 or 4 other students and that is fucking suifuel. I have to talk to them and what the fuck am i supposed to do when they bring foids in with them, that'll mog me into oblivion i couldn't even focus on my studies then:cryfeels:. The mogging will be brutal:feelsrope:

why don't you try to get some crappy apartment to share with 1 roommate? it should be easier, especially if the roommate is a stem student

why don't you try to get some crappy apartment to share with 1 roommate? it should be easier, especially if the roommate is a stem student
Iam a CS student lol but its a big city called tiruchirapalli and the worst part is its in south india and south india is extremely woke about foid empowerment (basically encouraging whorism and cheating on men) so thats the case