Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Next time you catfish, tell them you identify as "Chad"

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
It's become vogue at woke universities to let anyone identify as other races, sexes, you name it.

The Universities and Colleges Union says that regardless of skin tone, people should be able to say if they identify as black. The body, which represents 120,000 academics, set out their stance after facing criticism over the labelling of transgender people, saying they support self-identification in a variety of areas. The union said: ‘Our rules commit us to ending all forms of discrimination, bigotry and stereotyping. UCU has a long history of enabling members to self-identify whether that is being black, disabled, LGBT+ or women.’

So why not use their own language and ideology against them? You identify as Chad and therefore it is extremely "sexist and bigoted" behavior for your foids to turn down your advances just because you have average or sub-human looks, because inside you feel like you're "God's gift to women." Now, this is the key part, when they scoff/laugh/smirk and try to ignore you and leave, that's when you throw a tantrum just like a woke agitprop leftist tranny would. You scream, you cry, you threaten to contact their employers or school officials to let them know how much of a bigot they are, you threaten legal action, you gas light them using the same rulebook that campus commies like to run with.

Now, I don't expect this to actually work. But it may have a similar chilling affect on the culture at large. It'll bring the hypocrisy and double standards of their system to light.

Hey there, i self identify as an attractive male.

((((((hahahahaha))))))

I will do this. I'm gonna stand up 3 women this weekend. I'll tell them I identify as a chad when do it.

I identify as gigachad

Intergalactic IQ
full

I will do this. I'm gonna stand up 3 women this weekend. I'll tell them I identify as a chad when do it.
Great OP. Shocking and ego destroying for holes.

It's become vogue at woke universities to let anyone identify as other races, sexes, you name it.

The Universities and Colleges Union says that regardless of skin tone, people should be able to say if they identify as black. The body, which represents 120,000 academics, set out their stance after facing criticism over the labelling of transgender people, saying they support self-identification in a variety of areas. The union said: ‘Our rules commit us to ending all forms of discrimination, bigotry and stereotyping. UCU has a long history of enabling members to self-identify whether that is being black, disabled, LGBT+ or women.’

So why not use their own language and ideology against them? You identify as Chad and therefore it is extremely "sexist and bigoted" behavior for your foids to turn down your advances just because you have average or sub-human looks, because inside you feel like you're "God's gift to women." Now, this is the key part, when they scoff/laugh/smirk and try to ignore you and leave, that's when you throw a tantrum just like a woke agitprop leftist tranny would. You scream, you cry, you threaten to contact their employers or school officials to let them know how much of a bigot they are, you threaten legal action, you gas light them using the same rulebook that campus commies like to run with.

Now, I don't expect this to actually work. But it may have a similar chilling affect on the culture at large. It'll bring the hypocrisy and double standards of their system to light.
Legit. When you turn their own twisted, self-serving rules against them, their convictions suddenly fall apart and their ideology is exposed as a scam.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back