Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Next time someone harasses me I am just going to strike first

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
No more "Hey man I don't want any trouble" nonsense. It has never helped me, and it only makes me feel worse about myself. I would feel an orgasmic satisfaction by knocking out the next oppressor that harasses me. I need to remind myself that I AM THE DANGER, I AM THE ONE who does bodybuilding, I AM THE ONE that does COMBAT SPORTS. I am going to train a few more months training specific things and then I will be far more confident and ready. Once I have knocked out the next criminal that gets in my face due to me being a manlet (5'7) I will post a photo of it on the forums.

There is a great quote in the movie "Batman Begins"

"You know how to fight sixty men, we will teach you how to engage six hundred."

I will defend myself by striking first striking hard.

I relish at the aftermath, I'd be recording his pathetic cuckold whimpers, meanwhile I mock him with my villainous laugh, telling him I am the true alpha male, that I am a gem among thousands of plain rocks. He thought he could get away with trying to get in my face, me, who is nerdy looking and despite being in my twenties, I look fifteen.

About seven months ago, a guy did try and attack me, and while I did easily scare him into retreating, I used too much defence, I did not do the combos I could have that were of an aggressive nature. Now he's probably just harassing someone else on the street somewhere.

I want knucke duster made of proper steel or brass. I want to smash head of niggers and then they don't even know what happened so I can get away easy. I would stab niggers but then they will cry to the police. If you smash with duster then they will just crumple with brain damage Nd not even remember you because they will become spasticatef

I want knucke duster made of proper steel or brass. I want to smash head of niggers and then they don't even know what happened so I can get away easy. I would stab niggers but then they will cry to the police. If you smash with duster then they will just crumple with brain damage Nd not even remember you because they will become spasticatef
And I thought the people with ER profile pictures were obvious feds. You win the award for most obvious federal agent on this site. Though if you were doing it out of pure defence I don't blame you.

And I thought the people with ER profile pictures were obvious feds. You win the award for most obvious federal agent on this site. Though if you were doing it out of pure defence I don't blame you.
Are you a fucking retard. If I was a fed I would just buy a gun. Or make one. Dumb nigger. This is real street tactics. I grew up with dirty nigger drug dealers and I learned how to overpower them if you have to this is one of my best tactics to take over the streets and u call it feds. Brother feds are fucking retards. They don't have any ideas worth piss. Not every fed is a CIA glownigger. England feds are straight brain-dead.

About seven months ago, a guy did try and attack me, and while I did easily scare him into retreating, I used too much defence, I did not do the combos I could have that were of an aggressive nature. Now he's probably just harassing someone else on the street somewhere.
I let people get away with so much in the past because I wasn't willing to harm people. I wanted to get out of it unharmed, and not to harm them if I can avoid it. I don't know who taught me this bullshit, but I've unlearned it. When they cross the line, you have to want to harm them as much as you are legally justified to. They want to harm you. They want to kill you. Even if you outclass them by so much that you can foil them without harming them, you should harm them.