Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Next level "pedo vigilantes" strike in France

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
Philippe Coopman 22 years old went to meet what he thought was a 14 year old girl.
Instead of meeting the girl he felt into a vigilantes ambush.
At least 3 vigilanties surrounded him and killed him using baseball bats and an axe.

Looks like the vigilanties leveld up, before they were just forcing you to do push ups in front of the camera, now they beat you to death using baseball bats. Very brootal....

cc @LeFrenchCel

Sources in french:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4JIlb5ptxo

Death to agecucks

Some people will use any excuse to be violent though IMHO.

RIP. May his murderers be forced to share cells with niggers.

if ur a pedo and get beat up during a meetup, well

thats the risk u gotta be willing to take aint it

And these guys think their the good guys?
I hope these cucks rot in prison for the rest of their lives.

if ur a pedo and get beat up during a meetup, well

thats the risk u gotta be willing to take aint it
they should bring weapons what do they have to lose

another robert wayne lee incident should happen

Yeah. Targeting "pedos" is easy targets and they can virtue signal and moralfag as murderers

They only do that shit to locals. Meanwhile UK and their paki child rings.

DO NOT bring a gun and scream allahu akbar and shoot them (since you are gonna die anyway), MAKE SURE to get beaten to death with a baseball bat.

Hell, you may even win a ticket to Jannah (just joking)

Pedos are a good excuse to get violent if someone wants

It's sad though, its just some poor kid that wants to try experience teen love, then he gets shamed and brutally murdered.

Philippe Coopman 22 years old went to meet what he thought was a 14 year old girl.
At least 3 vigilanties surrounded him and killed him using baseball bats and an axe.

Looks like the vigilanties leveld up, before they were just forcing you to do push ups in front of the camera, now they beat you to death using baseball bats. Very brootal....

cc @LeFrenchCel

Sources in french:

i dont think death is necessary, a swift beaing however

Pedos are a good excuse to get violent if someone wants

It's sad though, its just some poor kid that wants to try experience teen love, then he gets shamed and brutally murdered.
i agree, with this tho. It's a fine line whether they're a creepy guy, or a dude who's been lonely entire life, wouldnt mind a 40 yr old gf, or a 14 yr old one, the responsibility on random vigilantes to deduce that is too hard

Where did you read that ?

Philippe Coopman 22 years old went to meet what he thought was a 14 year old girl

The article states that the agressors were young thugs aged 14 and 15. No where do they talk about the guy trying to meet young girls.

He most likely thought he had a regular date and was savagely killed by feral sandniggers who did that for fun.

What happened to this guy have nothing to do with pedo hunting or vigilantes. It's just a bunch of shitskins doing shitkin stuff, ie : killing for fun.

Last edited:
Where did you read that ?

The article states that the agressors were young thugs aged 14 and 15. No where do they talk about the guy trying to meet young girls.

He most likely thought he had a regular date and was savagely killed by feral sandniggers who did that for fun.
They said this in the video I linked in sources.
Yes, the aggressors were 14-15 years old. Probably they were mad that the girls their age were being banged by 20yo chads.

i agree, with this tho. It's a fine line whether they're a creepy guy, or a dude who's been lonely entire life, wouldnt mind a 40 yr old gf, or a 14 yr old one, the responsibility on random vigilantes to deduce that is too hard
Sub 5 = creep :blackpill:

They said this in the video I linked in sources.
Yes, the aggressors were 14-15 years old. Probably they were mad that the girls their age were being banged by 20yo chads.

You got it wrong.
The video doesn't say that he expected to date a 14 years old girl.
This would be all over the place if that was the case.

It was just a regular guy who though he had a regular date, and ended up being slaughtered by shitskins because he's white.

It just says that the two killers were aged 14 and 15 years old.

Would they do that to a Moroccan or Algerian? It's his culture bro'.

You got it wrong.

It was just a regular guy who though he had a regular date, and ended up being slaughtered by shitskins because he's white.

Narrative changed, there it is.

You got it wrong.

around 3:05 he explains that they posed as a 14 yo girl.

Narrative changed, there it is.
No, in the video at 3:05 the police officer explains that they posed as a 14 yo girl.
Then as a punishement they ambushed ans killed him and stole his belongs including his phone.

They just use his "pedophilia" as an excuse to humiliate and hurt another person.

They probably wouldn't do it to a Muslim because if they did,they will probably end up doing another concert hall attack in Paris back in 2015

Executed for not being Chad jfl :lul:

cc @LeFrenchCel

Sources in french:

Cucks

cc @LeFrenchCel

Sources in french:

Hope these scums get murdered by a mass shooter stupid normgroid bastards.

Why don’t we host a “predator hunter”:soy::soy::soy: meetup and beat the cuck to death them with meat cleaver

As people already explained, he wasn't a pedo.
The normie they killed wasn't the "pERvert", I have regrouped all the information and this what likely happened:

The 3 low IQ scums set up a fake profile pretending to be a 14 yo prostitute and arranged a meeting after midnight with a "pERvert".
Realizing that this was fishy as hell the "pERvert" who later even contacted the press decided not go to the meeting.
The normie victim was walking the street going home and was talking to a friend on his phone. When he passed near the parking where the 3 low IQ scumbags had set up their trap they decided to call the number to see if it was him.
Because the normie was on the phone they must have thought it is him.
The most brootal thing is that one of the 15yo scumbags already had a 8month old son, which means that he was breeding when he was 13yo. It mogs me into oblivion knowing that such a low IQ scumbag can get laid and breed at that age already.
GLbvUPpXQAANhlt

The most brootal thing is that one of the 15yo scumbags already had a 8month old son, which means that he was breeding when he was 13yo.

Breeding at 13 while we ldar :feelsrope:

Breeding at 13 while we ldar :feelsrope:
He probably bred with another 13yo foid but wants to punish kill "pedos" that came to meet a 14yo :soy::banhammer:
What I forget to mention is that they stole the normie's belongings.
Looks like they were praying on "pedos" because they wouldn't report what had happened.

this is more likely than having an actual hatred of pedophiles. They just want a justifiable excuse to be violent, and figured they should hold themselves to a 'code' like Dexter.

They just use his "pedophilia" as an excuse to humiliate and hurt another person.
if I were to put myself in a sadists shoes and torture a good man who isn't a pedo to death, I would get a lot of glee ripping his skin out slowly as I call him a pedophile, and act as though he deserves every second of his pain.

@highschoolcel @LeFrenchCel @faded @SteelCentaur @Dr. Autismo

I think we can all agree that the true pedophiles are the ones like Dr Pizza a/k/a Peter Bright, an IT troll that was shitting on us and who got caught attempting to rape a 7yo girl and a 9yo boy.

I think we can all agree that the true pedophiles are the ones like Dr Pizza a/k/a Peter Bright, an IT troll that was shitting on us and who got caught attempting to rape a 7yo girl and a 9yo boy.
Exactly, brocel. Pedophilia runs rampant in LGBT communities, it's been proven time and time again.

Would you like some cheese on your pizza?

What a fag. But the girl deserved worse than grape

Remember advocatedoogy who got in trouble bc he was a pedo too? :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back