Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (News) Russian Feminist Blogger Charged With Inciting Hate Toward Men

life fuel of the month tbh
based russians

Russians know their shit up

I mean even if she has some good points, men build maintain and progress society...in Russia no less! cold as all hell Russia. all the while this woman is inside a heated house typing some article.

I've heard that even the coldest parts of the U.S. don't compare to russian cold.

933d8d608e58492e809e27fdae866aad.jpg

Who would not ER her?

Based Russians

On an idealistic level, I'm against hate speech laws period.

But the incel is happy to hear about this. Man hating feminists (is there any other kind?) getting charged with hate speech is an example of poetic justice if ever there was one. They're the ones aggressively pushing for more and more aggressive hate speech laws and harsher punishments for offenders. And they're always getting their way.

It's funny how militantly authoritarian policies are "progress" when they're targeting wrongthinkers but when one of their own gets burned by the fire they started, suddenly it's "fascism".

They could, you know, just push for free speech for all...but these people are childish control freaks with an unquenchable desire for authoritarianism (as long as it's only persecuting their enemies).

I want to move to Russia it sounds like a great place to live if you're a white male.

Roastie roasted. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back