Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [NEWS] Chadlite boyfriend (scum) nearly kills GFs kids by a previous partner. "Does as nature intended" hey Incel Tears???

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Man battered toddler into vegetative state where all he can feel is pain

Vile fucking scum... but he's fucking freely or was but I expect will be along with getting love letters no less in a few years when he's released from prison...

Don't you girls love his personality???

Ps a toddler is as good as dead fyi...

Oh but it's nature you SJWs say... yeah... like a lion killing the cubs of another male when he wants to mate with that female... If he's justified by nature... so is ER/AM etc... You thick sick cucks/fucks

the scum should be tortured and then thrown into a river with a rock attached to his feet
I really couldn't give a shit about women being abused by their boyfriends, they chose him voluntarily so they deserve every beating, but a child did NOT choose anything, god this makes me so angry

Last edited:
It's actually hilarious because cucktears will respond by saying: "Hurr durr, this is only 1 women out of the billions of women out there": No you fucks, there's been numerous instances of foids going for guys with obviously great personalities.

Just Lion maxx bro

It's actually hilarious because cucktears will respond by saying: "Hurr durr, this is only 1 women out of the billions of women out there": No you fucks, there's been numerous instances of foids going for guys with obviously great personalities.

the scum should be tortured and then thrown into a river with a rock attached to his feet
I really couldn't give a shit about women being abused by their boyfriends, they chose him voluntarily so they deserve every beating, but a child did NOT choose anything, god this makes me so angry

Disgusting.

This will teach women that they better not become single mothers

Foids just dont know how to detect a good personality.This is her fault for letting a criminal in her home.

Survival of the fittest I guess

Foids just dont know how to detect a good personality.This is her fault for letting a criminal in her home.
It's not that they can't tell that someone has a shit personality. It's that they just don't give a fuck

Fucking vile piece of shit.

Evolutionarily it makes sense, he refuses to be a cuck.

Why would you force a kid who has no quality of life to stay alive?

The kid is gonna be a vegetable for the rest of his life just because his mom was a dumb fucking whore who chose abusive chad over her own child.She needs to be put to death along with the killer as she's just as responsible.Also it wouldnt be wrong for the child to be euthanized by the state,a life in constant pain and the inabiltity to move isnt worth living
Why would you force a kid who has no quality of life to stay alive?
Thats literally state sponsored torture

Last edited:
Not saying like them either, but let’s be realistic, the SJWs won’t defend this guy.

YiKeS NiCe FaKe NeWs, InKeL :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Marc LePine is rationally justified.

What's the difference between what he did and late term abortion?

He must have a great personality, or women find violence attractive. I know what my money is on.

this is the ugly reality of women with small children marrying other men. this kind of thing isn't really new and it is part of why single motherhood and divorce was so looked down on thru history.

The kid is gonna be a vegetable for the rest of his life just because his mom was a dumb fucking whore who chose abusive chad over her own child.She needs to be put to death along with the killer as she's just as responsible.Also it wouldnt be wrong for the child to be euthanized by the state,a life in constant pain and the inabiltity to move isnt worth living

Thats literally state sponsored torture
"The children’s mother, Denise Rae Watson, has been jailed for 10 years for failing to flag up her boyfriend’s horrendous abuse of the youngsters"
She literally let it happen. And she only got ten years.

Anyone notice how when a toddler dies/killed its always male? Worthless since birth jfl at this clown world

I really hate fathers that beat their children, i also went through that my dad was a very angry man not anymore though. I think that’s why i’m so high inhib and autistic in certain situations, fuck abusive dads tbh :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::woke:

He's going to the penitentiary in fuckin Texas. He'll no last long unless he goes into protective custody.

Vile fucking scum... but he's fucking freely or was but I expect will be along with getting love letters no less in a few years when he's released from prison...

Oh but it's nature you SJWs say... yeah... like a lion killing the cubs of another male when he wants to mate with that female... If he's justified by nature... so is ER/AM etc... You thick sick cucks/fucks
Whatever is excuse for cucks to keep being cucks and womyn defenders.

Cucks will probably call the chadlite an incel.

Damn. That's fucked up.

Brutal death for the baby

Sickening.

Women are attracted to psychopaths, evidence #389,762,649,883,651

women aren't good for anything at all

"abandon all hope ye who enter here"

should be a warning that you get before entering IT

Foids always brag about being a "mama bear" but once again tingles for chad overide their supposed empathy for their own fucking child.

Chad went full on lion by trying to kill all the previous kin LMAO.

And here I am, fantasizing About having just one son when I am Feeling bluepilled. And chad here just kills Children left and Right like he doesnt even care. He can procreate with any Woman, any time, Right now.

I hope he gets send to brazilian prison. He deserves it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back