Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Newlywed wife considers divorcing her husband after finding out he has a micropenis, posts her concern on Reddit, and now he's suing her.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/anyom1/aita_newlywed_husband_32m_wanted_to_wait_til/

Feminism and simps are the reason so many women are self-entitled whores.

What a whore of a wife.

I am willing to actually bet it's not a micropenis. Just below average size.

Men are retarded for allowing women to whore around. Even if you are above average you will be left feeling insecure once you learn the largest penis the woman has taken. Most women have had an 8 incher in their lives by now or 20 cm. Even if you're 7 inches or 17.5 cm which is well above average, especialy for certain ethnic groups you are still screwed.

Feminism and simps are the reason so many women are self-entitled whores.
Bro, what happened to Yoshi?
Why didn't she find out before signing up for marriage?
The man actually wanted to wait to have sex before marriage and saying he was "old school", so the woman didn't got to look into it up until they were about to consummate the marriage.

>27 toilet
> waiting till marriage
things are not adding up

I am willing to actually bet it's not a micropenis. Just below average size.

Men are retarded for allowing women to whore around. Even if you are above average you will be left feeling insecure once you learn the largest penis the woman has taken. Most women have had an 8 incher in their lives by now or 20 cm. Even if you're 7 inches or 17.5 cm which is well above average, especialy for certain ethnic groups you are still screwed.
Over for 7 inch dicklet micopeniscels

"b-b-but dick size don't matter" :soy:

Most women have had an 8 incher in their lives by now or 20 cm.
Whenever I see a woman talking about her past sex partners, 1 in 10 dicks will be described as huge by them. Seen it several times on some Finnish forums. Remember, they only hook up with upper normie +

Just think how foids feel affection for a man. Totally utilitaristic. Shit like this is why i enjoy seeing women getting beated severely
Because she is a good Christian girl who is not like other girls you silly inkweeellll

Haha
Just think how foids feel affection for a man. Totally utilitaristic. Shit like this is why i enjoy seeing women getting beated severely

Because she is a good Christian girl who is not like other girls you silly inkweeellll

Based

The way men dealt with this public shaming in the old days...

Was to say you found out she was a hooker

The way men dealt with this public shaming in the old days...

Was to say you found out she was a hooker
That was back when women were actually put in their place.

Hypocrites, if a woman has small breasts “some guys like that” or a a woman has roast beef flaps “sweety, your a pedophile if you like that innie look” if a man has a small dick “we that is kind of important”.

Hypocrites, if a woman has small breasts “some guys like that” or a a woman has roast beef flaps “sweety, your a pedophile if you like that innie look”
You'll get accused of pedophilia if you don't want to date a landwhale or a roastie TBH

if a man has a small dick “we that is kind of important”.
There must be some small negligible minority of women out there (borderline lesbians?) who are into guys with small dicks because they don't actually want to get their cervix pounded and instead just want to grind her pseudopenis on your pseudoclit or something along those lines.

Maybe girls who have some kind of phallophobia or fear of pregnancy, dunno.

How much less than 0.01% do we think this group is?

of course cuckitors defend w*men and show no sympathy for husband, w*men are evil creatures

@your personality

Last edited:
In past women would just just suck it up and accept the penis since they don’t have experience.

Now they have experienced 50 dicks before marrying so they have a better idea of how a cock should look like than most men

How the fuck do you see a girl for even one month without having sex? This kind of thing makes less sense than Black holes To me

How the fuck do you see a girl for even one month without having sex? This kind of thing makes less sense than Black holes To me
Probably a nice guy beta bux that fell for the "born again christian" act where she is "saving" herself for her husband, despite being a single mom. :feelstastyman:

Any man that not only commits to a hoe, but marries her deserves to be fleeced.

What a shithole sub. It's always women seeking validation so they can lie to themselves that whatever sociopathic garbage they did was not wrong.

You don't have to have a micropenis to have this problem. Even guys who are bigger than average find that their wives are cheating on them because he's not the biggest she's been with. Foids these days have taken so many cocks that a guy has to be in the top 1% of size to have any chance of being her biggest and therefore even have a shot at keeping her loyal.