Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill newest Pokemon Journeys episode reveals why incels should not white knight for damsels in distress

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Keep winning Japan

No better way to spend a saturday night than on a forum of virgins talking about pokemon cartoons.

No better way to spend a saturday night than on a forum of virgins talking about pokemon cartoons.
FUCKING CHILDRENS TV SHOW WATCHING MOTHER FUCKERS

I remember playing around with those Pokemon cards when I was younger; I always did hope to get one of those shiny holographic ones... :feelshehe:

Anyways, most media has aspects of the blackpill and the bitter truth in it; simply just putting the pieces together into a theory to explain foid's behaviour is what gets you labeled a hateful inkwell. :feelsclown:

So they finally got rid of ash?

I played gameboy before

FUCKING CHILDRENS TV SHOW WATCHING MOTHER FUCKERS

why do you hate fun?

So they finally got rid of ash?
he's still the focus but they have more side-stories featuring his companions going off doing other stuff

him and pikachu and james/jesse/meowth are the only OGs we tend to see on the regular though, and even team rocket skips some eps

why do you hate fun?
look man i just got out of a very depressing conversation with someone and i'm fucking so self hating right now ok :feelsbadman:

This isn’t the newest episode, although only watching dub is based and scares away the normie ass weebs

Also it proves your non nt-ness

Attachments

• Ceasar mod.PNG
    Ceasar mod.PNG
    161.4 KB · Views: 10
Tell me about this convo.
woman on discord told me i make her uncomfortable and that she thinks i would sexually assault her if i was alone with her. But i wouldn't. I'm not like that nor do i ever want to do that. But she's a normie and doesn't understand things

woman on discord told me i make her uncomfortable and that she thinks i would sexually assault her if i was alone with her. But i wouldn't. I'm not like that nor do i ever want to do that. But she's a normie and doesn't understand things
ironically this unfair blame I think leads to mental breakdowns where a guy utterly rejects the clown world and his own morality and thinks he should just give in to her expectations to punish her

enough empathy and remnants of civility tend to survive in us to prevent that

Woman are Very potent Liars.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back