Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Newer incel content creators need to be purged

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
People like (((Based))) Cucktrarian, dbdr, Wheat Waffles )and many others which I don't know are spreading corruption and falsehoods among the blackpill. This also applies to newer members of the incel community who are quite outspoken. These people either deny sub8 law, genetic determinism, JBW, importance of NT or try to insert some comical copes like status/money, oofy doofy/pERsonality, (((self-improvement))) and (((looksmaxxing))). If such trains of thought continue to run, the blackpill will be destroyed.

Meh. It's somewhat inevitable. Just need to accelerate the gender war.

The thing is, the self improvement shit is mostly redpill. But they serve as a useful gateway to blackpill once most men realize so called self improvement doesn't work.

The acceleration of gender conflict is the most important right now. We can argue about ideological purity later.

The thing is, the self improvement shit is mostly redpill.
That is the main issue as most men will end up there and never move on. Male ego and pride prevents them from accepting their subhumanity and that there is nothing they can do about it.
We can argue about ideological purity later.
If the ideology is too corrupted, we will have nothing else to work with.

People like (((Based))) Cucktrarian, dbdr, Wheat Waffles )and many others which I don't know are spreading corruption and falsehoods among the blackpill. This also applies to newer members of the incel community who are quite outspoken. These people either deny sub8 law, genetic determinism, JBW, importance of NT or try to insert some comical copes like status/money, oofy doofy/pERsonality, (((self-improvement))) and (((looksmaxxing))). If such trains of thought continue to run, the blackpill will be destroyed.
Wasnt WheatWaffles shut down by his own mother?

Also have we found the real picture of DBDR?

I still watch rehabroom from time to time but hes been posting less
and less recently Perhaps most topics have aleredy been covered.

I still watch rehabroom from time to time but hes been posting less
and less recently Perhaps most topics have aleredy been covered.
Rehab Room is good, Thinking Ape is good as well. FaceAndLMS is decent but doesn't post anymore.

I agree to the most part but fuck the JBW its such a cucked point of view

Based contrarian is so happy with his suffering as a balding manlet. I liked his channel when he did reddit stories. Now he just clowns inkwells like a normie. Should change his name to the based coper.

Why should DBDR be purged ?

Thinking ape is ok, what little I've seen isn't blackpill so much and he's way too longwinded.
BPJ and Bogdnanoff where art thou?

Youtube is horrible for any blackpill content creators. Shadow bans and eventually fully banned, buried in algorithm, comments always fucked with. Google doesn't want us on their platform.

If nothing matter, why do you care ?

Invites low IQ discussion with his normie like NT-ness.
On me he doesnt make the impression that he is NT, he is giga autistic. Unable to read social clues, bullied and humiliated his whole life, never had a real social circle etc.

That is the main issue as most men will end up there and never move on. Male ego and pride prevents them from accepting their subhumanity and that there is nothing they can do about it.
Funnily, they frame anti feminism being masculine, which is a force for positivity imo (the anti feminism thing)

On me he doesnt make the impression that he is NT, he is giga autistic. Unable to read social clues, bullied and humiliated his whole life, never had a real social circle etc.
i love dbdr

Funnily, they frame anti feminism being masculine, which is a force for positivity imo (the anti feminism thing)
Mindlessly saying "feminism bad" only empowers the feminists and most of the people who say "feminism bad" also spout things that on the surface might appear pro-male, but if you look any deeper you will see that it's just blatant female worship.

What happened to FaceandLMS?

Hamudi is the only incel content creator as far as I'm concerned. And WMAF are incel creators

What happened to FaceandLMS?
Probably got bored of it and maybe he was scared of getting doxxed. It could affect his career

Meh. It's somewhat inevitable. Just need to accelerate the gender war.

The thing is, the self improvement shit is mostly redpill. But they serve as a useful gateway to blackpill once most men realize so called self improvement doesn't work.

The acceleration of gender conflict is the most important right now. We can argue about ideological purity later.
I think these channels gaslight men quite a bit with 'hur dur, everyone's bad.' So hypergamy good because you did something 'bad' once.

It's a big fucking ego-trip when you are being called bad but nobody can do shit.
Exactly and besides they also promote practices like endless self-improvement only benefits the foids.