Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Newcels !!

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I realized all users reply to my threads are old users except @Sniffles why the fuck newcels never post on my threads? Yes I'm talking to you 2019cel without an avi.

They should get in here. Post on this one newcels.

I'm a newcel with avi

Tbh idk why they are the laziest bunch.

2018 is full of postmaxxers

The 2019cels are high-quality posters

Tfw forever a 2019cel by signing up a day late :feelsbadman:

This guy @-BrettyBoy- and @HighTGymcel are legit.
Thanks bro.
I realized all users reply to my threads are old users except @Sniffles why the fuck newcels never post on my threads? Yes I'm talking to you 2019cel without an avi.
There are so many threads and sometimes I’m not really sure what to comment in some of them. If only there was an option to give reputation to posts like there is on other certain forums so I don’t look like I‘m ignoring people.

where the future 2020cels at? GTFIH NOW!

There are so many threads and sometimes I’m not really sure what to comment in some of them. If only there was an option to give reputation to posts like there is on other certain forums so I don’t look like I‘m ignoring people.
You're still giving Sniffles a run for his money in terms of early postmaxxing. At this rate you'll probably break the system like he did, reaching 500 posts but staying at the bottom rank until your account has been active for five days.

You're still giving Sniffles a run for his money in terms of early postmaxxing. At this rate you'll probably break the system like he did, reaching 500 posts but staying at the bottom rank until your account has been active for five days.
Maybe so.

I think I've posted on some of your threads.

Anyone who joined after my join date will forever be a newcel to me.
9731.jpg