Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee New York Post article on fem"cels" coping.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
So, this article got published yesterday.

FrWpv-BaMAA9NHZ

Now, as hilarious and infuriating as the screenshot is, apparently, that by itself was not meant to be taken seriously.

Unfortunately, much to the chagrin of influencer-shamers everywhere, Schwing’s video was actually posted satirically. “The video stating I’m ‘too intimidating and hot’ — I don’t actually mean that,” explained the comedy influencer, who boasts a whopping 9.9 million followers on the platform. “I just notice a trend among women saying these things to explain why they’re single.”

Does that mean that there's hope? No, lol:feelskek:.

Even leaving aside that last sentence about how she sees women around her saying this kind of stuff and that the video was made in response to that, apparently, a lot of foids who saw that video agreed and said that it was their exact situation:foidSoy::feelsree::reeeeee:.

Indeed, while Schwing uploaded the video in jest, the sentiment nevertheless resonated with the online masses.

“The way you said this was satire but it’s not … like I literally feel like this is true for me,” lamented one TikTok commenter.

“This isn’t satire it’s relatable,” seconded another, while one viewer declared, “You’re absolutely right.”

“I thought it was pretty obvious in my video it was satire and me being existential and dramatic, but clearly that wasn’t delivered,” said Schwing.

Jfl:

“It’s a more empowering — possibly false — way of hyping ourselves up and making light of being chronically single,” the Californian noted. “I’ve personally been told and heard women give reason that they’re single because ‘the guy wants to be the hot one’ or ‘I’m too hot, I’m intimidating him and scaring him away’ — just funny satirical stuff like that.”

Imagine if we tried to cope with narcissistic, delusional bullshit like this:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Thoughts on those types of "empowering" copes?

She looks like a cheap hooker.

they’re too pretty for relationships? But I thought looks didn’t matter? Something isn’t adding up here.

So, this article got published yesterday.

FrWpv-BaMAA9NHZ

Now, as hilarious and infuriating as the screenshot is, apparently, that by itself was not meant to be taken seriously.

Does that mean that there's hope? No, lol:feelskek:.

Even leaving aside that last sentence about how she sees women around her saying this kind of stuff and that the video was made in response to that, apparently, a lot of foids who saw that video agreed and said that it was their exact situation:foidSoy::feelsree::reeeeee:.

Jfl:

Imagine if we tried to cope with narcissistic, delusional bullshit like this:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Thoughts on those types of "empowering" copes?
Becky with fakeup, tits out and tight pants thinks she's a stacy. jfl @ state of modern foids

Nice way to solicit validation while also staying on the side of logic.

Toilet.

Fem”cels” schizomaxxing

so, i guess if i approached her she wouldn’t reject me? i don’t mind approaching stacie’s it really doesn’t bother me anymore.

Foids are insane by default.