Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New York is the coolest city in the world

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : the history , the buildings , the main characterness that New York has is amazing such a cool city so many big names are from there

Once a great city, now it's just a dysgenic dystopian shithole full of crime, fags, and is home to Wall Street.

rome > nyc

not even close

Las Vegas is a cool place. If I was going to travel anywhere, I’d go there because prostitution is legal there.

Jew Kiked City is the most zogged city in the world outside of Israel

Las Vegas is a cool place. If I was going to travel anywhere, I’d go there because prostitution is legal there.

Yes it’s an awesome place. I’ve been there, really fun.

Technically prostitution is legal in Nevada, but not in Vegas proper. Have to get out of Clark county to see one.

Yes it’s an awesome place. I’ve been there, really fun.

Technically prostitution is legal in Nevada, but not in Vegas proper. Have to get out of Clark county to see one.
Yeah, I heard the legal brothels are just outside of the city Vegas. It would be so damn awesome to just walk in with some money, get laid, and leave since all of it is legal.

Thugs run that shithole nowadays

Irish Italian and jew shithole
Rat York

Amsterdam is way cooler in every way. NYC was cool in the 90s though when Italians still lived there.

NYC smells like piss .

huh? It looks like a shithole to me.

Even Bangkok, Taiwanese, Japanese cities and Singapore are wayyyy better.

Mexico city has more cultural history and nicer architecture, plus it’s the largest city in NA

Yep! I'm really glad I grew up here. Going to other places all the times makes you realize how much about NYC you take for granted when your from there