Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New York governor wants to ban cigarettes

I don't smoke Tobacco, but cuckoldry to ban shiet.

it's over

It's like banning 18-20 year olds from drinking alcohol, fucking cuckoldry.

it's over

Instead of banning it they should just tax the shit out of it until it becomes unproductive to produce and not worth buying

Imagine how retarded people would look trying to start a protest for "less taxes on cigarettes"

based. I hate cigerrates as my grandma died of lung cancer, it was a slow and painful death.

So dumb. If someone wants to cope with it then they should be able to.

This

Imo all drugs should get legalized
Facts- I do not plan to do anything more than maybe some psychedelics & weed, but I would gladly sell coke if it was legal.

Libertarianism has its benefits buddy boyo :feelsYall:.

what a retarded bullshit, people these days want to keep banning every thing in soceity, why would anyone want to ban cigarettes?
if you ban that shit then ban alchool and other addictive materials since they cause health problems also.
anyway, it's not like this shit is going to affect me in the slighest :cool:

How the fuck is it based? Tobacco is based it boosts cognition and is nuroprotective and it boosts T levels. Probably why so many leftists go after tobacco but then seemingly the same side is pro weed (lowers IQ raises estrogen)

Something this based coming from a blue state?

if you ban that shit then ban alchool and other addictive materials since they cause health problems also.

Even better.

never gonna happen.

a lot of people that drink also have to have a cigarette. people will do whatever it takes to get cigarettes.