Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel New york city/other big cities are basically incel hell.

Sgtpinkie

Sgtpinkie

"It's the kikes man" 5'7 cumskin latinocel
★★★★
Cities that are overcrowded with so much noise and people around you. Couples hanging out everywhere, can't avoid people, homeless people everywhere you turn reminding you of your future as an incel. Many JB's walking around like sluts giving you pure suifuel. Chads soooo many fucking chads.

Literally the worst place for an incel to be is a massive city.

a massive city or a small city, is still better than city that is too small to be big, and too big to be small, you don't have shit to do in it, but everyone is still paranoic asshole

Of course. Capitals are roaming with chads and stacies, as per usual no shock anymore.

a massive city or a small city, is still better than city that is too small to be big, and too big to be small, you don't have shit to do in it, but everyone is still paranoic asshole
I mean cities with a very high population density where a 10 minute walk guarantees at least seeing hundreds if not thousand of faces.

I mean cities with a very high population density where a 10 minute walk guarantees at least seeing hundreds if not thousand of faces.
i know it, i already leaved in places like that

I live near NYC (~1.5 hours away). I think it's better for incels here than the West coast. I actually wonder if I would have gotten a gf if I grew up in NYC instead of my hometown. It might be just cope but I'm actively trying to get a job in Manhattan because I think I have a better chance of getting a gf or at least a social life there.

I live near NYC (~1.5 hours away). I think it's better for incels here than the West coast. I actually wonder if I would have gotten a gf if I grew up in NYC instead of my hometown. It might be just cope but I'm actively trying to get a job in Manhattan because I think I have a better chance of getting a gf or at least a social life there.
Gf is pretty unlikey, but a social life is definitely possible if you really put in the effort to meet new people. I mean I had no social life in nyc when I lived there in the queens borough for a few years. But thats just me, you can probably do a lot better then me.
Now I live in the south though.

the whole state of california=dont come

Women follow where the chads and money go like flies.

I'm actively trying to get a job in Manhattan
Interestingly, when I lived near NYC I ended up doing exactly the opposite - I applied everywhere from Charleston SC to Nashua NH and Des Moines IA, just NOT NYC, Philly,WashDC, Boston and other metro areas. I hate very big cities - I feel super tired and lonely even after a few days there...

There's also lots of visible hypergamy.

There's also lots of visible hypergamy.
I see the opposite there. I was there just Saturday and kept seeing these old guys with hot young foids, and ethnic manlets holding hands with hot white girls.

I see the opposite there. I was there just Saturday and kept seeing these old guys with hot young foids, and ethnic manlets holding hands with hot white girls.
Must be a lot of betabuxxers in your town/city then. :what:

You reminded me of a ricecel 3.5/10 I saw on the subway making out with a actual normie tier foid. Those incidents do exist and give me lifefuel. However it's only occasional that I see relationships like that for me.
Also betabuxxers

I'm moving there in 9 months.

fuck,this city seems like hell.jewyork

The way I see it is there's such a wide range of people. Even if there is chad's, it's a minority filled in a city of 8 million that consists of homeless, many ethnics, and simply Asian tourists.

The way I see it is there's such a wide range of people. Even if there is chad's, it's a minority filled in a city of 8 million that consists of homeless, many ethnics, and simply Asian tourists.
I heard there are shit ton of chads. not sure