Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New York City gets me depressed

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
i live in New Jersey but sometimes I head to the city. Today I noticed how many decent looking or better white guys there were. Beards definitely help most guys but they have the cheekbones for it to matter. New York is full of attractive people. Much better than any area I’ve been to in Jersey, especially my area

I saw a handful of legit Chads and many Chadlites. Not many recessed chins or completely shit midfaces or eye areas. Remind me to stay out of New York City

You better stay away from the cities with high white population because they may full of chads

I’m moving there at the end of this year

You better stay away from the cities with high white population because they may full of chads
Yeah, GL people tend to move to popular cities. My town is 95% white but not too many Chads or even Chadlites. I actually feel less anxious walking around my town than I do the city

Yeah, GL people tend to move to popular cities. My town is 95% white but not too many Chads or even Chadlites. I actually feel less anxious walking around my town than I do the city
It is probably because less chads and it is your town

jew york should be carpet bombed

New Yorker my entire life its funny cuz nyc height is higher than USA avg so makes being just under 5'1 even more cucked

You have to go into Manhattan to really see good looking people imo.

Is that bad? I think L.A is way worst

I think one of the few places worse than NYC is Toronto.

I never been to new york but it seems like very dark and depressed city

Southern California is way, way worse than NYC in this regard, and so are upper-middle-class suburbs.

Just don't go out in public OP.

Everytime I go to New York I always see at least 3 couples being affectionate publicly, and the dude 100% of the time is above 6'1".
Everytime I see this I wonder how worth it would it be to run up, sucker punch them both, and run back to Grand Central to go home.
One of these days i'm gonna do it, and i'm gonna get away with it.

Everytime I go to New York I always see at least 3 couples being affectionate publicly, and the dude 100% of the time is above 6'1".
Everytime I see this I wonder how worth it would it be to run up, sucker punch them both, and run back to Grand Central to go home.
One of these days i'm gonna do it, and i'm gonna get away with it.
how tall are you?

Heyyy wassup NYcels? You guys like getting mogged by asians and fashionistas wannabe models?

NYC has the hottest women in the USA and probably the chaddiest chads working in finance or some related bullshit

if only eric harris's diary fantasies could have came true...

oh wait...