Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting New Years Eve All Alone Filled With Hatred, Envy And Sadness

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
TL;DR: It´s unfair how so many young people will have the time of their life tonight by partying and having sex while I have to be all alone in my apartment. I lose more and more of myself by each passing years I have no joy left, New Years Eve was the last day I was excited about and now that has been taken from me too.

I am 24 years old and this is the first time I will be spending New Years Eve alone, I hear fireworks go off none stop and stupidly watched a Live Instagram video from a Danish girl who was singing along to a song at a private party.

All these young people will make memories and have the time of their life by partying, drinking and having sex, so many men will have sex tonight while I have to sit inside and rot. Every year I lose more and more of myself. I am thinking to go for a walk down to the city just to get some air, contemplate about life and to torment myself by seeing all these slutty Danish girls.

I envy all of these people who are able to party and enjoy themselves so much it´s so unfair that I can´t because of many reasons and it fills me with hatred, envy and sadness I feel like I am about to cry I used to have such an exciting life in my childhood even in my teenage years but now everything is so boring and trivial the last 5 years has been a blur with nothing new or exciting happening and by each passing year I lose more and more of myself, New Years Eve was the one day a year I would look forward to because of nostalgic reasons and now that has been taken away from me too I mind as well rope.

pointless to agonize over it now, this time is when normies cash in all the networking they did during the year, it is over, for this year

I cope by telling myself that all these huge New Years' gatherings are a mass of crowds where you can barely move and people pissing on each other.

But, at the end of the day, they're having sex and I'm not. I am not human.

TL;DR: It´s unfair how so many young people will have the time of their life tonight by partying and having sex while I have to be all alone in my apartment. I lose more and more of myself by each passing years I have no joy left, New Years Eve was the last day I was excited about and now that has been taken from me too.

I am 24 years old and this is the first time I will be spending New Years Eve alone, I hear fireworks go off none stop and stupidly watched a Live Instagram video from a Danish girl who was singing along to a song at a private party.

All these young people will make memories and have the time of their life by partying, drinking and having sex, so many men will have sex tonight while I have to sit inside and rot. Every year I lose more and more of myself. I am thinking to go for a walk down to the city just to get some air, contemplate about life and to torment myself by seeing all these slutty Danish girls.

I envy all of these people who are able to party and enjoy themselves so much it´s so unfair that I can´t because of many reasons and it fills me with hatred, envy and sadness I feel like I am about to cry I used to have such an exciting life in my childhood even in my teenage years but now everything is so boring and trivial the last 5 years has been a blur with nothing new or exciting happening and by each passing year I lose more and more of myself, New Years Eve was the one day a year I would look forward to because of nostalgic reasons and now that has been taken away from me too I mind as well rope.
U sound new to this. Try doing it for 10 years more.

Foids are more open to sex on nye?
I cope by telling myself that all these huge New Years' gatherings are a mass of crowds where you can barely move and people pissing on each other.

But, at the end of the day, they're having sex and I'm not. I am not human.
I hear people in nyc have piss bags.

Yes there are normies out partying and sexing but I don't think it's as big as you think. I'm going out with my Norman friends tonight and I guarantee none of them will have sex. We will go have a few drinks and then end up playing vidya.

This is my last New Year Eve where i'm at an age where it's not too old to be over. Soon i'll be 22, there'll be absolutely zero hope.

Put me in the manifesto bro

Cheers mate, I'm 24 too and I have spent many new years alone just drinking.
Just open the bottle and you won't remember a thing. Oh, and remember to drink so much that the next day the hangover is so bad that you won't even think about being an incel.

This is my last New Year Eve where i'm at an age where it's not too old to be over. Soon i'll be 22, there'll be absolutely zero hope.
Why the fuck u think 22 is old. U making the oldcels kill themselves

I just went on the walk down to the city and even though it was only about 22:30pm I saw a few groups of young people and I walked past a group of teenage girls (about 15-16yo) they walked in a line of 10 and of course was laughing and giggled as I walked by young tight cunts wearing the same clothes like copies of each other looking like complete sluts I HATE THEM!
Cheers mate, I'm 24 too and I have spent many new years alone just drinking.
Just open the bottle and you won't remember a thing. Oh, and remember to drink so much that the next day the hangover is so bad that you won't even think about being an incel.
Thanks for the advice unfortunately I turned down a bottle of Rum my dad offered me earlier but I might try asking my little brother if he has a spare.

Why the fuck u think 22 is old. U making the oldcels kill themselves
True they just only only began their journey, i'm soon will be 27. They are like infants compared to me.

When I think about the normies in my work having the best time of their llifes in the past and present, while they are 10 years older than me make me want to go ER in the whole FUCKING WORLD, they are all in parties right now as they were 10 years ago in my age and before that, I never ever have gone to something like this on new year eve, and they know this and are probably making fun of me for it

All these young people will make memories and have the time of their life by partying, drinking and having sex, so many men will have sex tonight while I have to sit inside and rot.

Also many men will not have coitus tonight. Many men will fap to their rejections, as pathetic as they are. Just think about of how many sluts will be surrounded by men. Think about all the wiener's festivals happening today. Pathetic.
I just went on the walk down to the city and even though it was only about 22:30pm I saw a few groups of young people and I walked past a group of teenage girls (about 15-16yo) they walked in a line of 10 and of course was laughing and giggled as I walked by young tight cunts wearing the same clothes like copies of each other looking like complete sluts I HATE THEM!

I am almost at a point to just slap them directly in public. i do not seriously give a fuck anymore, because females do not give a fuck as well. They dress up like sluts. They are nothing but worthless fuck flesh.

Last edited:

I am 24 years old and this is the first time I will be spending New Years Eve alone,

Stopped reading there JFL @ this normie tier complaint

I think I went slightly crazy

It´s now 2019 in Denmark, this has been the most depressing New Years Eve ever I just wanna die.

Same I feel your pain man