Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New writing piece sometime within the next 48hours

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I'm going to make a thread soon talking about the economic inequality being forced onto single men and incels everywhere tomorrow sometime, it's liable to flip people's shit because it will be well thought out as I do with most things.

This will be another rallying call for the incel cause.

I'm going to make a thread soon talking about the economic inequality being forced onto single men and incels everywhere tomorrow sometime, it's liable to flip people's shit because it will be well thought out as I do with most things.

I will try my best to read (dnr)

I will try my best to read (dnr)
When I'm done with this thread writing piece we'll have a workable ideological weapon against foids and Chads everywhere. We're about to reclaim class economic warfare for ourselves boyos.

This is my quick spoiler and tease preview for everybody here. [Winks]

Last edited:
Are you like an economist, financial advisor, accounting or something like that?
No, but I do follow everything that is economics because I look forward to the economic apocalypse coming to the west that will basically throw the entire world into the global dark ages bringing in a bunch of wonderful terrifying but also much needed chaos everywhere, that and I believe economics dominates human behavior more than anything else where I just like reading everything that revolves around economic theory.

Basically I would argue inceldom is primarily an economic state in what happens when you impoverish a majority of the male population, but there will be more on this as the day progresses. I would also argue that female sexual behavior is primarily economic being that it revolves around several social economic factors where the greater economic environment as a whole purely determines their overall sexual proclivities.

My background primarily is in philosophy, you might say I'm a failed philosophy major amongst other things. :feelsthink::feelsjuice:

[Which is fine by me because I was never cut out for mainstream college academic philosophy institutions anyways being the heretical thinker that I am.]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back