Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New woman at my job already hates me

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
So I work at a department store (I'm not telling you which one because I don't want to doxx myself) and we recently hired a new woman. She's kind of hot but all she really has is a big ass. Anyways, I helped her with her in store training and I think that she already hates me. She always keeps her conversations with me as brief, as possible. She has a certain tone in her voice when we talk that makes it sound like she's irritated at my mere presence, it the kind where I know that she thinks that shes better then me. She also avoids me whenever she can.

So yeah she probably hates my fucking guts. I wonder if she's figured out I'm an Incel or if she just hates me because she's a mayo woman, and I'm a curry. I'm betting it the later because mayo woman are the most racist.

That's how most foids treat ugly men.

So I work at a department store (I'm not telling you which one because I don't want to doxx myself) and we recently hired a new woman. She's kind of hot but all she really has is a big ass. Anyways, I helped her with her in store training and I think that she already hates me. She always keeps her conversations with me as brief, as possible. She has a certain tone in her voice when we talk that makes it sound like she's irritated at my mere presence, it the kind where I know that she thinks that shes better then me. She also avoids me whenever she can.

So yeah she probably hates my fucking guts. I wonder if she's figured out I'm an Incel or if she just hates me because she's a mayo woman, and I'm a curry. I'm betting it the later because mayo woman are the most racist.
I avoid women too

I rarely talk to women even if they come to me for a chat.... not that type of chat just hi etc. and I try to keep my flow but it's all very pretentious

Deep down everyone really wants sex from them not some bs conversation

Mayo women are fucking retards; they're not even bitches I like twerking, I like promiscuity because it gives love to all men (if you look at it objectively)

But the mayo bitches are always singing about how men aren't worth shit maybe because they mog niggers they feel so good saying this knowing they can get away with it

More than that, I hate lesbians. Mayo women are mostly in the crowds supporting lesbian whores.

The reason I hate lesbians is because I hate saying someone I want sexually with any man or woman period, especially in a sexualized way it's just ragefuel when I have to shove it in my face that so much is expected of me and I was just not born in the right role in society.

Last edited:
Brutal mang but at least you know it’s cos you’re an incel

I myself have had this treatment.