Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New woke lotr movie being made by Peter Jackson

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
New trailer for Peter Jackson produced animated movie dropped. It's feminist garbage where they've completely rejected the lore and turned the tale of helm hammer hand into a feminist power fantasy. Perfect evidence of what a retarded fat hack Peter Jackson is. The original lotr trilogy was only successful because it stayed somewhat accurate to the books. Then afterwards Peter Jackson's ego spiked and ever since he's opted to completely reject the lore and recraft the stories to his own liking. Look at the trash Hobbit movies as an example of this. Now he's going to shit out more trash and completely reject any semblance of Tolkien's story while doing so so he can push his feminist cuckery.

Not surprising since he's been doing this shit since the fellowship of the ring adaption when he swapped Glorfindel with Arwen.

Absolute goyslop and normies will eat it up. I don't even want to rewatch the peter Jackson lotr trilogy after seeing this atrocious display of cuckery. I'd rather just listen to the audiobooks and experience the story how Tolkien intended it whenever I revisit it. Btw in the books Éowyn's story arc focused on her accepting feminity and submissiveness. It wasn't some girl boss fantasy. Peter Jackson has always been doing this shit. Talentless hack

That's why I have strong hope for AI art in the future. It will be able to generate the movies we want to watch (Plus movies that are close to the source material) which the only requirements are a good writer, and I'm pretty sure there are plenty of writers here on this site who can write well.

Pity, a movie based around Gollum would have been interesting if it wasn’t woke

New trailer for Peter Jackson produced animated movie dropped. It's feminist garbage where they've completely rejected the lore and turned the tale of helm hammer hand into a feminist power fantasy. Perfect evidence of what a retarded fat hack Peter Jackson is. The original lotr trilogy was only successful because it stayed somewhat accurate to the books. Then afterwards Peter Jackson's ego spiked and ever since he's opted to completely reject the lore and recraft the stories to his own liking. Look at the trash Hobbit movies as an example of this. Now he's going to shit out more trash and completely reject any semblance of Tolkien's story while doing so so he can push his feminist cuckery.

Not surprising since he's been doing this shit since the fellowship of the ring adaption when he swapped Glorfindel with Arwen.

Absolute goyslop and normies will eat it up. I don't even want to rewatch the peter Jackson lotr trilogy after seeing this atrocious display of cuckery. I'd rather just listen to the audiobooks and experience the story how Tolkien intended it whenever I revisit it. Btw in the books Éowyn's story arc focused on her accepting feminity and submissiveness. It wasn't some girl boss fantasy. Peter Jackson has always been doing this shit. Talentless hack
Reject Lord of the Rings, embrace Ring of the Lords.

He has a feminist hag as a "partner," she had him make a new elf woman character as a love interest and in a love triangle in the Hobbit.

He has a feminist hag as a "partner," she had him make a new elf woman character as a love interest and in a love triangle in the Hobbit.
Can't say I'm surprised

That's why I have strong hope for AI art in the future. It will be able to generate the movies we want to watch (Plus movies that are close to the source material) which the only requirements are a good writer, and I'm pretty sure there are plenty of writers here on this site who can write well.

301357723 5477364275664152 6896955681543622164 n

The term "Partner" Makes me cringe & this is coming from a European.

I never saw the Lord Of The Rings trilogy but I saw Peter Jackson's King Kong & it drags out for 3 hours while the original one told the story in 100 minutes. The original King Kong is far superior.

View attachment 1234249
The term "Partner" Makes me cringe & this is coming from a European.
It makes me cringe because it's used by the soyboys who get bossed around by their wives.

I never saw the Lord Of The Rings trilogy but I saw Peter Jackson's King Kong & it drags out for 3 hours while the original one told the story in 100 minutes. The original King Kong is far superior.
I agree.

He was restrained a lot when making LOTR, he had a shorter leash for the third one and I think it suffered for it.

Death to America

It makes me cringe because it's used by the soyboys who get bossed around by their wives.

I agree.
Just say your "Wife" Or "Girlfriend" Soyboys use this term to make themselves feel better.

He was restrained a lot when making LOTR, he had a shorter leash for the third one and I think it suffered for it.
Not surprising.