Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New whiteness map just dropped

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★

my rationale behind the map:
  • germanics are white
  • all the good germans died in the world wars and then got their gene pool polluted with all sorts of genetic trash from the soviet union. germany is not white
  • irish are potatoniggers
  • moortuguese, spics, shitalians, greeks, and french are brown
  • slavs are asiatic
  • finns, estonians, and hungarians are asiatic
  • balkaniggers are turkish rapepbabies
  • baltics are russian rapepabies

Last edited:
@Puppeter thoughts @Azaylias @based_meme

Source: I've been to greece and france and italy. their people are brown.

as for spain and moortugal. they were conquested and raped by north african and arab muslims for 700 years.

Guess im not white

All the country's should be considered non white due to rapefugees

All the country's should be considered non white due to rapefugees
True. I was referring to native populations. But in the end it doesn't even matter since the west has fallen.

slavs aren't white reason number 545454134879
most of euro aren't even white jfl especially the southern euros. imagine looking like this and calling yourself "white"
(italian, spanish and frensh men)
12 Style Lessons We Can Learn From The Italians
How To Date An Italian Man – This Way To Italy
Portrait Of Young Man In Yellow Tshirt At Backyard Stock Photo - Download  Image Now - iStock
Spanish men
The Top 10 Most Gorgeous Greek Men | Greek Gateway

nigga you're fucking brownish. i am a sand nigger and this is the tier of skin i have. imagine if i started calling myself a "white" just for being that color of skin. what a joke

as for spain and moortugal. they were conquested and raped by north african and arab muslims for 700 years.
2560px-The_Emirate_of_CC3B3rdoba.png
Iberian peninsula was reconquered by the white franks, and all muslims and jews got driven out of the peninsula by the 16th century and there was not racemixing for the little time they remained with whites. Same thing can't be said about protestant jewtaku countries.

If some southern europeans have darker skin is because they are tanned, but they are born white. People in countries like Estonia have to take vitamins because of few sun and their bad genetics.

Austria and Scotland are also white.
And Germany really is mixed hell hole, but we also have a lot of actual blonde Germanics.

France Austria and Germany? Only eastern Germany was occupied for a while.

my rationale behind the map:
  • germanics are white
  • all the good germans died in the world wars and then got their gene pool polluted with all sorts of genetic trash from the soviet union. germany is not white
  • irish are potatoniggers
  • moortuguese, spics, shitalians, greeks, and french are brown
  • slavs are asiatic
  • finns, estonians, and hungarians are asiatic
  • balkaniggers are turkish rapepbabies
  • baltics are russian rapepabies

>germans aren't white
>anglos are
:feelsseriously:

Iberian peninsula was reconquered by the white franks, and all muslims and jews got driven out of the peninsula by the 16th century and there was not racemixing for the little time they remained with whites. Same thing can't be said about protestant jewtaku countries.
massive cope. muslim north africans conquested the iberian peninsula, raping the women for 700 years, and you tell me there is no racemixing? JFL. also, what you say flies in the face of genetic testing.

massive cope. muslim north africans conquested the iberian peninsula, raping the women for 700 years
Everyone there was already a muzzie before they got reconquered by christians from the north, Spain and Portugal didn't exist until the 15th century.
JFL. also, what you say flies in the face of genetic testing.
It's probable that I only have 3% according to that map, but I have way less due to my really white skin. Same thing can't be said about anglogerman "whites" that love jewish dick.
Only southern europeans can be fully white, the others are mixed with niggers, jews or mongoloids.

The year of the test is 2019, would this test give the same results if it was done 100 years ago without people from Morocco taking the test?

then there is really nothing to save? :fuk:

/pol/ type beat tbh

@Puppeter thoughts @Azaylias @based_meme
Subhuman is a smart guy but this is just coping i see so many german/scandinavian fags coming here tanning trying to nigger themselves im always paler

this whole time I've been a nigger? :feelsUnreal:

why swiss germans and not austrians they are mixed with celts and romans and why Flanders they're not aryans they are dutch and french genetic mix flanders was even part of france in the middle ages and i know this is an old thread but i would appreciate it if you can answer my questions

In the north of Portugal Theres a lot of Pure visigoths, and a few Pure Moors. The further south you go, the more moor DNA, but most people here are mixed (visigoth, Celtic, iberian, moor) look white and have around 10% 15% moor dna

Last edited:
opinion automatically disregarded because your map suggests that belgoum is a country

Some more incel retard psuedoscience.