Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based New Wheat Waffles Video

Blackpill on subscribers count. Wheatwaffle is cumskin and says he not ugly looking and considers himself 6, has a brit accent that foids love, has friends and social life, thus have more subscribers than any Blackpill channel.

I noticed that the "creep" is balding. Coincidence?

Blackpill on subscribers count. Wheatwaffle is cumskin and says he not ugly looking and considers himself 6, has a brit accent that foids love, has friends and social life, thus have more subscribers than any Blackpill channel.
What does it matter? The most important thing is that he says the right things

Face and LMS was much better,First is even more blacpilled.

normie grifter
More redpilled than blackpilled.

I've watched enough blackpill videos, these do nothing for me anymore. I don't need to see the same chad face compared to ugly guy lmao. FaceandLMS had the humour and guests, heedandsucceed had the raw emotion,Hamudi was hilarious, this faggot I see 0 appeal in, just scamming lots of insecure chadlites to getting a face rating :feelskek:

i cant stand this nigga. always the same type of video. boring af

What´s beyond brutal is that this guy posted his selfie in Reddit to be rated.

Has anyone had their face rated by him? I'm thinking about trying it.

Has anyone had their face rated by him? I'm thinking about trying it.
I heard he's way too lenient and is trying to appeal to normalfags now(as if he wasn't already) by not hurting their egos.

Tails is probably the better choice to get rated by or just post on looksmax for free.

Think Before You Sleep and Alexander Grace still have the most subscribers but they're watered down blackpills compared to IncelTV and FaceAndLMS.

That's why I unsubscribed that faggot.

Think Before You Sleep and Alexander Grace still have the most subscribers but they're watered down blackpills compared to IncelTV and FaceAndLMS.
Alexander Grace was a chadlite so i can't take him seriously.

I heard he's way too lenient and is trying to appeal to normalfags now(as if he wasn't already) by not hurting their egos.

Tails is probably the better choice to get rated by or just post on looksmax for free.
I got my face rated I'm a 3 lol. My only good traits are good eyebrow size and good facial thirds.

I got my face rated I'm a 3 lol. My only good traits are good eyebrow size and good facial thirds.
Brutal, was it by WW or someone else?